Photo

Converting to a Girdle

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Yetso

Yetso
  • LocationLas Vegas, Nevada

Posted 13 January 2012 - 11:58 PM

I'm looking to swap over to a girdle from pants... I was looking at these: Easton Synergy

Wondering what you guys thought of these, or have any suggestions of another girdle. No one say 9K, I've heard all about how amazing they are, but I've only seen one or two XL's pop up.

Thanks guys,
~Ed
Phrasing people! Phrasing!!!

#2 Grammer

Grammer
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 14 January 2012 - 01:45 AM

I have a One95. You can still find them online for a good deal. They're so comfy and are a full wrap, so they're excellent to get on and off. Especially off. It's instantly cool when you're done your game. Watch the product review video on IceWarehouse. After you have that, buy shells to your hearts content. They're cheaper and take up less room.

#3 Yetso

Yetso
  • LocationLas Vegas, Nevada

Posted 14 January 2012 - 01:59 AM

I have a One95. You can still find them online for a good deal. They're so comfy and are a full wrap, so they're excellent to get on and off. Especially off. It's instantly cool when you're done your game. Watch the product review video on IceWarehouse. After you have that, buy shells to your hearts content. They're cheaper and take up less room.

Exactly why I wanna change over, are the TOs pretty much the One95's with a new name and new colors?
Phrasing people! Phrasing!!!

#4 numan

numan
  • LocationDallas

Posted 14 January 2012 - 04:14 AM

Yes total one is basically the same as one95. It is also the same girdle I wear. Girdles are very adjustable around I'm 6' 210 lbs and I can't anywhere from a. Medium to an XL supreme girdle I wear an XL though for the added length

#5 dkmiller3356

dkmiller3356
  • LocationMerrick, NY

Posted 14 January 2012 - 09:01 AM

I've used pants and I've used a girdle. Now I'm back to pants. The answer is simple and you'll know it when you hit the boards or a unprotected spot or something. In my case I got taken out heading to the net and slid ass first into the boards. It was a big impact but in pants I would have popped right up. In the girdle there was no lower back protection and I was out for two weeks. To me, its not worth the weight savings. I also don't feel any more mobile - there isn't anything I can do in a girdle that I can't do in pants.

#6 shoeshine boy

shoeshine boy
  • LocationDecatur, GA

Posted 14 January 2012 - 04:33 PM

I'll be trying it out in the near future as well. I got a 9K XL girdle off of someone here. if it doesn't work out I'll PM you to see if you're interested.

always looking for non Reebok L & XL shells......

#7 Grammer

Grammer
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 21 January 2012 - 09:21 PM

Exactly why I wanna change over, are the TOs pretty much the One95's with a new name and new colors?

As was said, yeah. Also, these:

http://www.prohockey...y-girdle-p-1464

These would probably do you.