Photo

24/7 - 2013/2014 Winter Classic - Red Wings vs. Leafs

• Please log in to reply
167 replies to this topic

#161 dmare13

dmare13
  • LocationOC, California

Posted 07 January 2014 - 05:35 PM

There's a reason why Kenny Holland keeps him around.  People don't want to play for him cause he's tough? He's supposed to be tough, he's a coach, not a manager. He gets A LOT out of his players.  There's a reason why Detroit is always in the playoff picture, and it's not just because of Datsyuk and Zetterberg.  

Always looking for some Nasty Toe Curves in a Righty

#162 Buster_D

Buster_D
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 07 January 2014 - 05:59 PM

There's also a reason pavel decided to stay in detroit as opposed to going back to Russia as well as other players like Alfie and Weiss coming to detroit.
Pavel Datsyuk Gear or any wings gear!

Feedback- http://www.sports2k..../8903-buster-d/

#163 Obscene19

Obscene19
  • LocationTrue North Strong and Free

Posted 08 January 2014 - 04:33 PM

Dmare and buster said it best.

If you dislike a coach because he is "tough" you're in the wrong business. His systems are top notch and have been mimicked by other teams all across the NHL. He knows the game. There's a reason he's coaching team Canada.

Hockey is Life. The rest is just details.

"Trade Steve Yzerman? That's like asking me if I want to trade my son Jason for the kid next door."

—Jacques Demers

#164 dimitrym91

dimitrym91
  • LocationSouth Detroit, Ontario

Posted 08 January 2014 - 05:17 PM

I highly doubt he was even close to being fired in the last little while, there would be probably 15 teams in the NHL who would line up to hire him, not to mention college ohl and the list goes on

#165 ibeck

ibeck
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Posted 08 January 2014 - 05:32 PM

I highly doubt he was even close to being fired in the last little while, there would be probably 15 teams in the NHL who would line up to hire him, not to mention college ohl and the list goes on

I would definitely hire him for my beer league team if he was ever a UFA

"When you have and you love it, you can go all the time"-Alex Ovechkin

"The difference between an amateur and a pro is that an amateur does it when he wants to do it, a pro does it because he wants to do it" -Ryan Walter

Member #657

#166 greghughes

greghughes
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:15 PM

Dmare and buster said it best.

If you dislike a coach because he is "tough" you're in the wrong business. His systems are top notch and have been mimicked by other teams all across the NHL. He knows the game. There's a reason he's coaching team Canada.

exactly

Looking for retro Ducks set!

#167 Obscene19

Obscene19
  • LocationTrue North Strong and Free

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:47 PM

Steph your link for episode 4 is down. Can you re up it pleeeease :)

Hockey is Life. The rest is just details.

"Trade Steve Yzerman? That's like asking me if I want to trade my son Jason for the kid next door."

—Jacques Demers

#168 skleiner1

skleiner1
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 09 January 2014 - 01:01 AM

Yep will do. I think it's only available for some regions cause it's still up on the channel without any warnings from youtube... Doing it now :)

Instagram - Sports2K
- skleiner
Twitter - @Sports2K
- @skleiner1