Photo

Where do you work?

• Please log in to reply
130 replies to this topic

#121 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:26 PM

Gotcha, I'm on the automated side as well except I'll be calibrating and servicing CMMs

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#122 Ev--NYR

Ev--NYR
  • LocationMilton Keynes, UK

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:30 PM

Using my special crystal ball I predict I will be working in the UK come the fall. Or maybe Korea.

Interviews are upcoming  :jump:

Hung Like A GeeGee

#123 GuitarAwesome

GuitarAwesome
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:32 PM

Gotcha, I'm on the automated side as well except I'll be calibrating and servicing CMMs

Snap....I'm a building automation/technology systems engineer. Got teams of techs that do calibration for HVAC/Monitoring/Production systems I design.

Small world.

#124 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:35 PM

Man, I dont know how you do that stuff!

I've had several classes on Production Management and Quality Systems and I cant stand it. So much goes into designing those systems, it just blows my mind. Definitely something I give you props for taking on as a career.

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#125 JLP15

JLP15
  • LocationEarth

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:36 PM

Very cool Grizz. I do all kinds of calibrations as well just on some different equipment haha. Mostly Flow measurement and things of that nature some ESD systems. 

#126 GuitarAwesome

GuitarAwesome
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:41 PM

7 years of university helps! You get used to it, classes are designed to organize your mind to approach problems in a solving method. At the end of the day, it's the same stuff again and again, just variations!

JLP: I work for one of the (read:THE) number one controls company in the world. Guaranteed you have installed or calibrated our sensors at some point haha.

#127 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:45 PM

If you've ever heard of or hear of Midwest CMM Services, that's us!

#3k gsdhead.gif

#128 JLP15

JLP15
  • LocationEarth

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:51 PM

I would bet I have Guitar I was working in northern BC and the northwest territories doing shale gas tie in's. I would bet I was playing with your product up there for certain. Water Treatment as well If you work for who I'm thinking. 

#129 balsy17

balsy17
  • LocationToronto

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:41 AM

Used to be. Changed my option to Industrial

Fellow Indy!! ERTW

#130 mactrain

mactrain

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:55 AM

I work at a power plant as a plant operator (power engineer)