Photo

Warrior custom gloves

• Please log in to reply
1531 replies to this topic

#41 JoeyJ0506

JoeyJ0506
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 22 September 2011 - 01:13 PM

VERY interesting. did they give you a estimated time of production?

6-8 Weeks, may even be more due to, what they say, was Warrior basically halting production on custom gloves in July and August to allow them to do team orders for professional leagues and college orders. I am not sure how much truth there is to that. Really am looking forward to seeing what shows up at my door when they are done. I tried on the LUXE at MSH's Summer Jam and loved the fit. I was assured before ordering that they would be free of the problems of the two pairs shown on their Facebook page due to production on custom LUXE being moved to Canada. As I said, if they show up and this is not the case they will be going straight back to PSHG. $225 all said and done is not the most I've paid for custom Warrior gloves, but it is still enough that I expect my product to be flawless.

That being said, since I placed the order their customer service has been atrocious. I've only asked for an update (a few days ago) once and have received no response. This was through email, not the FB page. If the gloves arrive well made and up to snuff I will probably give them my business again at some point. But, if you are expecting them to go out of their way to help you... probably not going to happen.

And, to contribute something else to the thread other than my dealings with PSHG
Posted Image

#42 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 22 September 2011 - 03:18 PM

Usually PSHG answers email quickly :) , I only have good things to say about them.
Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#43 shoeshine boy

shoeshine boy
  • LocationDecatur, GA

Posted 22 September 2011 - 07:28 PM

just wondering....I put in an order for custom Franchises in late July knowing it would be 8-10 weeks. a few days shy of 8 weeks right now. I just know that they're going to ship when I'm in Vancouver next week. :mad2:

I went through Ice Warehouse this time because I've been less than happy with PSHG's customer service.

always looking for non Reebok L & XL shells......

#44 shoeshine boy

shoeshine boy
  • LocationDecatur, GA

Posted 24 September 2011 - 01:50 PM

lol! I just checked the Warrior page and learned my gloves shipped last Thursday!!!!! I'm leaving for Vancouver on next Thursday so of course when are they arriving? Wednesday! fortunately I do have a game on Wednesday night and even though it won't match the jerseys I'll be wearing them anyway!

#45 JoeyJ0506

JoeyJ0506
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 26 September 2011 - 02:25 PM

Posted by PSHG in the Warrior Pro Stock Thread... Thanks for the clarification!

Hey Guys, the first 2 sets of Luxe gloves posted on facebook were made overseas. Since then production for Luxes has been moved to Canada and is available with all the same options as the Franchise.

As for custom mods, when we first launched all of of Warrior gloves we were dealing with Warrior Canada, who was not as flexible as Warrior USA. About 2 months ago Warrior decided to make all the custom options available in Canada as well.

Hope this helps with clarification and if there is any questions please don't hesitate to fire us off a quick email, info@prostockhockeygear.com

#46 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 27 September 2011 - 05:25 PM

Picked up these on Ebay for cheap.
Brand new and Kovy clones or pro stock (i think?!?)

Posted Image
Posted Image
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#47 steamers11

steamers11
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 27 September 2011 - 05:57 PM

Saw those too. Great looking gloves!

#48 ShaunJ13

ShaunJ13
  • LocationCali

Posted 27 September 2011 - 06:26 PM

Good pick up Dupes. Def customs though

Like the thumb logo

#49 uclahockey707

uclahockey707

Posted 28 September 2011 - 12:09 AM

Like the thumb logo colorway, pretty unique. How do you like the Kovy cuff?

#50 shoeshine boy

shoeshine boy
  • LocationDecatur, GA

Posted 28 September 2011 - 04:56 PM

my 8 week long wait is finally over!

Posted Image

got an email into Joe. the binding was supposed to be navy not silver. might keep it this way depending on how much of a pain it'll be to fix it. this is my first pair with the Hossa cuff. loving the mobility.

palms are mustang but it's a different mustang than my other pairs. it's kind of like a slightly fuzzy mustang.

oh, and many thanks to Joe at Warrior USA for helping me with the special color zoning and baby blue carbon thumb logo. :)

#51 Brian

Brian

Posted 28 September 2011 - 05:26 PM

Looks pretty cool. The binding doesn't look bad either. It sucks not getting what you ordered though.

You must have the same palms that I have on my black pair.

#52 shoeshine boy

shoeshine boy
  • LocationDecatur, GA

Posted 28 September 2011 - 05:34 PM

Looks pretty cool. The binding doesn't look bad either. It sucks not getting what you ordered though.

You must have the same palms that I have on my black pair.

yeah, I think so. I knew there was someone on here that had the same palm on a black pair. I like it. seems softer than the other one.

#53 Brian

Brian

Posted 28 September 2011 - 05:35 PM

Yeah it is super soft. You'll have orangeish Yellow fuzzies for a couple games that get everywhere.

#54 Brian

Brian

Posted 28 September 2011 - 05:37 PM

Dupes - those Kovy clones are weird! It's the custom Franchise glove, but the number stitching and the thumb logo are bizarre!

#55 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 28 September 2011 - 06:53 PM

Dupes - those Kovy clones are weird! It's the custom Franchise glove, but the number stitching and the thumb logo are bizarre!

I think its very rare to see 2 color numbers, isnt it?
The W on the thumbs is printed on the tufftek directly, firts I see that.

The Kovy cuff is awesome. I have the same thing on my FLA Luxe and I love it.

#56 Brian

Brian

Posted 28 September 2011 - 08:01 PM

Right... I've never seen either of those things before.

#57 uclahockey707

uclahockey707

Posted 28 September 2011 - 08:46 PM

The number design is called double stitch and the thumb is the strum thumb. Both very cool options.

#58 shoeshine boy

shoeshine boy
  • LocationDecatur, GA

Posted 29 September 2011 - 12:40 AM

Yeah it is super soft. You'll have orangeish Yellow fuzzies for a couple games that get everywhere.

holy carp you weren't kidding! there's little yellow fuzzies all over my stick handle! never had that with the other mustang palm.

#59 dharris

dharris

Posted 29 September 2011 - 05:03 PM

After owning a couple pairs of Warrior Franchise pro stock gloves(yes, amazed by them)...I wanted to build my first pair of custom Frachises. This is what I came up with,let me know what you all think? Thanks boys!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#60 Brian

Brian

Posted 29 September 2011 - 05:17 PM

They look nice. Very simple.
I'm really wishing that I got Hossa cuffs on my gloves instead of Savard cuffs.