Photo

Cascade M11 Pro Helmet

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 21 January 2012 - 12:49 AM

Cascade M11 Pro soon to be released.

LIVERPOOL, N.Y. (December 31, 2011) – The Messier Project, a collaboration between hockey icon Mark Messier and the head protection experts at Cascade Sports, today announced the launch of the M11 PRO, a new evolution of the brand’s game-changing M11 hockey helmet. Built around Cascade Sports’ revolutionary Seven Technology, the M11 PRO’S new, streamlined design, aggressive styling and enhanced features offers the same advanced protection and now pro-level performance. The M11 PRO made its on-ice debut during the Winter Classic Alumni Game on Dec. 31 as Messier wore the new helmet during the outdoor game; it will hit store shelves in January.

The Messier Project’s M11 helmet has revolutionized head protection since its release in 2009. Like the M11, the M11 PRO features Cascade Sports’ Seven Technology, a revolutionary impact attenuation liner system designed to more effectively manage energy transfer from direct impact. On impact, Seven Technology compresses to laterally displace energy and within seconds, it completely resets to ready for the next impact. Hockey is a multiple impact sport. Seven Technology is proven to have total material reset and performs better than EPP on successive impacts*.

Today, more than 650 hockey teams and associations across North America wear – and trust – the M11. The M11 PRO is a direct response to feedback from The Messier Project community over the past two years and offers the same, advanced protection as the M11 in a new, sleek, streamlined design for elite performance.

“I’m excited and proud to wear the new M11 PRO at the Alumni Game on Saturday,” said six-time Stanley Cup Champion Mark Messier. “I’ve long said that when it comes to protection in the sport of hockey, the helmet is an athlete’s most vital piece of equipment. The Messier Project’s rapid growth over the past two years is a testament to the fact that priorities in our sport are finally starting to change. Though we still have a long way to go, I believe the new M11 PRO is another step in the right direction.”

Posted Image
Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#2 Yetso

Yetso
  • LocationLas Vegas, Nevada

Posted 21 January 2012 - 12:58 AM

Cascade M11 Pro soon to be released.

Posted Image

they're slowly starting to look less ugly... generation by generation.
Phrasing people! Phrasing!!!

#3 Yetso

Yetso
  • LocationLas Vegas, Nevada

Posted 21 January 2012 - 12:58 AM

The helmet, not Messier... he's an ugly man, that'll never change.
Phrasing people! Phrasing!!!

#4 LeMagnifique66

LeMagnifique66

Posted 23 January 2012 - 04:46 PM

Bauer's new Re-Akt is actually uglier than this.
So is the new Warrior Crown.
Should make things interesting this year for all those who choose their bucket based solely upon the mirror test.

#5 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 23 January 2012 - 04:52 PM

That thing is ugly. So is the Bauer and the Warrior. Bauer 4500 for me, always has been and always will lol

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#6 LeMagnifique66

LeMagnifique66

Posted 23 January 2012 - 06:16 PM

That thing is ugly...

Not gonna argue against that. LOL
I actually like the lines of last year's M11 better.
(Though this one is pleasantly lower profile.)
Just seems to me that Bauer and Warrior have squeezed out a couple turds this year (solely based upon looks) too.
I know my Bauer-loyal buds who buy new stuff just about every year are already cryin'. LOL