15'' Warrior Bonafide gloves for trade.

warrior gloves hockey

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 mikepenny

mikepenny
  • LocationToronto

Posted 25 March 2014 - 09:39 PM

Warrior Bonafide gloves for trade 15" They just sit around! Not really looking to sell, just look to trade for anything in 14" or 15" Send me offers and whatever, open to anything. Would like to get some x60 gloves. pics below!

http://s159.photobuc...t]=1&sort=1&o=7

#2 mikepenny

mikepenny
  • LocationToronto

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:30 PM

Come on I'm new to this site someone just offer something!

#3 mikepenny

mikepenny
  • LocationToronto

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:31 PM

Nobody is messaging because I have 0 positive feedback, but how the hell am I supposed to get any if nobody buys or trades shit with me??

#4 BigCy76

BigCy76
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:37 PM

You are on a pro stock forum and you are offering a pair of retail well-used gloves for trade, people are not messaging because you are new, people are not interested in those gloves.

You can also improve your feedback by BUYING something from someone here

Cheers

If you're considering selling off anything Bruins, CONTACT ME FIRST !!!

Feedback

#5 mikepenny

mikepenny
  • LocationToronto

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:54 PM

You are on a pro stock forum and you are offering a pair of retail well-used gloves for trade, people are not messaging because you are new, people are not interested in those gloves.

You can also improve your feedback by BUYING something from someone here

Cheers

They are not retail, they are custom. And lots of people are selling retail gloves on here, not all of them are pro stock. And there is nothing on here that I want yet. Most of the stuff is over priced to be honest. The only thing I am looking for are skates and my size never comes up in the skates section (11.5) Also how can you live in Montreal and be a Bruins fan lol?

#6 mersss

mersss
  • LocationMontreal, CAN

Posted 27 March 2014 - 06:13 AM

Ill give you an old pair of boxer for them!

Pm me!

#7 Mincy

Mincy
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 27 March 2014 - 06:59 AM

Mike,

People genuinely aren't interested in your gloves either because a) the model isn't popular on this site, b) 15" gloves aren't for everyone, or c) people tread with caution when trading with newer members.

Don't let it discourage you, I've seen several nice and rare items go unnoticed on this board as well. Don't take it personal. Welcome to the site and I hope some stuff surfaces that you are looking for.

-Mince

"Speak softly and carry a big stick"  Feedback

#8 mikepenny

mikepenny
  • LocationToronto

Posted 27 March 2014 - 02:04 PM

Mike,

People genuinely aren't interested in your gloves either because a) the model isn't popular on this site, b) 15" gloves aren't for everyone, or c) people tread with caution when trading with newer members.

Don't let it discourage you, I've seen several nice and rare items go unnoticed on this board as well. Don't take it personal. Welcome to the site and I hope some stuff surfaces that you are looking for.

-Mince

Thanks a lot mince. I will keep my eye peeled for something I am interested in. I just don't appreciate the chirps, especially from someone who is an E level Mens league player. Not talking about you, I am talking about Merss. Anyways thanks a lot and have a good day. Btw they are Bonafide X gloves, they were popular amongst NHL players a couple years ago. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: warrior, gloves, hockey