Photo

TooOld has passed away

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 tyson_two

tyson_two

Posted 17 April 2014 - 06:26 PM

always loved viewing his gear. Lifes too short. need to enjoy every moment while we can.  thoughts are with his fam and friends.

#42 uclahockey707

uclahockey707

Posted 17 April 2014 - 07:23 PM

http://www.richardso...ba-6de3aaa655db

#43 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 18 April 2014 - 04:26 AM

He literally, was the first person to reach out to me when I was very new to hockey equipment, taught me what to look for in sales and how to go on about buying and selling. Steve and I didn’t talk much all the time since he's pretty busy and i prefer not to bother people too much.  BUT the fact that he took time of his day to talk to me and offer advice was amazing especially since i was very new to it, seriously just starting out.

He reached out to me and offered me equipment when he found out most of mine was stolen. That says a lot about his character and integrity.

When he found out that I became a parent he messaged me and congratulated me the moment i posted my sons' first photos on Facebook the night of his birth.  Literally at 6am his time.  The guy gave me some great adviceadvice on being a new parent. That meant a lot to me and still does since no one really did that.   He always randomly messaged me on Facebook and threw some good conversations my way, wether it was hockey, road cycling, or anything i had going on at that moment and he found out we had it in common, he got excited, the guy wrote essays.

It completely threw me off how cool a guy like him was and how willingly he is to talk to anyone about anything he's happy and passionate about.  

The world lost a very sincere and good man.

Feel free to check out my hockey reviews, or random stuff