Photo

Paul Walker's Car Collection is FOR SALE!

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 skleiner1

skleiner1
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 07 May 2014 - 07:53 PM

Anyone wanna go splitsies?

http://www.carswatch...-is-up-for-sale

Instagram - Sports2K
- skleiner
Twitter - @Sports2K
- @skleiner1

#2 BostonBruins

BostonBruins
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 08:31 PM

I'm in 😁.

RIP
Always looking for BOSTON BRUINS gear!

Looking for Tampa Bay Lightning 3rd Set. Practice Jersey in Size 56, Size medium shell, 13 inch bauer/apx gloves.

#3 Yetso

Yetso
  • LocationLas Vegas, Nevada

Posted 07 May 2014 - 09:53 PM

I'd do it. Also, can we all have a small chuckle at the fact that a Toyota Supra is considered an "exotic" or "rare" car?

RIP

Phrasing people! Phrasing!!!

#4 skleiner1

skleiner1
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:32 PM

^^ RIGHT I was thinking that too but don't know THAT much about cars so I kept my mouth shut haha

Instagram - Sports2K
- skleiner
Twitter - @Sports2K
- @skleiner1

#5 maverick72

maverick72

Posted 08 May 2014 - 06:54 AM

Have a friend that has owned alot of cars in the past including Porsche 911,  Ferrari F430, Nissan 300Z and a Supra..... guess which one he liked the most :)

#6 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 08 May 2014 - 06:57 AM

I'd do it. Also, can we all have a small chuckle at the fact that a Toyota Supra is considered an "exotic" or "rare" car?

RIP

I'd say they are more on the rare side. It's pretty hard to find a TT in good shape and when they do pop up they go for big bucks. Especially the 6-speeds.

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#7 Yetso

Yetso
  • LocationLas Vegas, Nevada

Posted 08 May 2014 - 11:16 AM

I guess they'd be rare now... But back when that body came out I saw it everywhere.
Phrasing people! Phrasing!!!

#8 prhockey41

prhockey41
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 08 May 2014 - 11:45 AM

Yeah true car enthusiasts go nuts over supras. Don't look the best but they are a great car.

WTB (longshots):

• Letang, Hossa, Yakupov, Datsyuk, Duchene, Kane, Karlsson, Ovi, Vanek, Hall, Gaborik, Malkin, Crosby, Kovalchuk, Lidstrom, RNH, Tavares, Landeskog gloves
  • Eberle, Kessel, Giroux, Ovi, Iginla stick

#9 prhockey41

prhockey41
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 08 May 2014 - 11:46 AM

And the 430 scuderias are nice

WTB (longshots):

• Letang, Hossa, Yakupov, Datsyuk, Duchene, Kane, Karlsson, Ovi, Vanek, Hall, Gaborik, Malkin, Crosby, Kovalchuk, Lidstrom, RNH, Tavares, Landeskog gloves
  • Eberle, Kessel, Giroux, Ovi, Iginla stick

#10 pure_dust

pure_dust

Posted 08 May 2014 - 01:28 PM

All those Saleen Mustangs in the video 😍😍😍😍

#11 Bar_South

Bar_South
  • LocationSoCal

Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:22 PM

There are so many cars in his collection I would love to boss 302, bmw m1, e30 m3, bmw 850csi, Elenor mustang, porsche gt3 rs, bmw 2002 alpina, and the camaro z28. I am not a fan of all the fox body mustangs but to each their own. The silva and R34 are very cool but whats the point if you can't drive em you know?

#12 Brian

Brian

Posted 09 May 2014 - 09:10 AM

Not sure how legal you could get with the Silvia or GTR.

I'd be especially worried with the GTR.

#13 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 09 May 2014 - 09:28 AM

Not sure how legal you could get with the Silvia or GTR.
I'd be especially worried with the GTR.

I looked into it a while back. The process seemed nearly impossible without insane connections and deep pockets.

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#14 Brian

Brian

Posted 09 May 2014 - 10:08 AM

I had some close connections with motorex years ago. They really blew it.

#15 darklight616

darklight616

Posted 09 May 2014 - 10:19 AM

motorex realllly bombed. lol. that lead to cars getting crushed. sad.

#16 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 09 May 2014 - 10:37 AM

I had some close connections with motorex years ago. They really blew it.

Yeah they did. I'd love to get my hands on an R33 someday

#3k gsdhead.gif

#17 Brian

Brian

Posted 09 May 2014 - 10:50 AM

I really like R33s. Seems like they are the least liked GTR. I had the opportunity to check out a R33 LM. That was cool

#18 iceman8310

iceman8310
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:27 AM

i'll take the e30 m3

#19 Bar_South

Bar_South
  • LocationSoCal

Posted 09 May 2014 - 12:07 PM

Yeah they did. I'd love to get my hands on an R33 someday

I believe you will be able to once the U.S. 25 year import rule applies to that car. I know some r32s can be brought over now but it sounds like a huge headache to get it over here.

#20 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 12 May 2014 - 09:18 AM

Ill take the R34 Spec V and 1 of the GT3RS Orange cars :LOL:

He really had a sick car collection.

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116