Photo

The "that's @#!$& ridiculous" on ebay thread

• Please log in to reply
7072 replies to this topic

#6101 Moose

Moose

Posted 31 December 2019 - 04:56 AM

It truly is AARONSWORLD, we’re just living in it...

#6102 FrankieDagz44

FrankieDagz44

Posted 31 December 2019 - 05:58 AM

Is Aaron really Bieber? 🤔

#6103 AARONSWORLD

AARONSWORLD

Posted 31 December 2019 - 10:27 AM

Is Aaron really Bieber?

I would never rock a cage  :LOL:

#6104 court31sierra

court31sierra

Posted 31 December 2019 - 10:56 AM

I would never rock a cage  :LOL:

Never say Never.... i will fight till forever...

#6105 AARONSWORLD

AARONSWORLD

Posted 31 December 2019 - 10:59 AM

Never say Never.... i will fight till forever...

9300275.jpg

#6106 Reagan85

Reagan85
  • LocationScottsdale, AZ

Posted 31 December 2019 - 11:17 AM

Triggered 😘, you must be a millennial...

Congrats on knowing Matthews bud, wow you’re so amazing...it’s like you’re a celebrity on an equipment forum. How can I be like you when I grow up?

Okay okay, let me get some popcorn for your response, hold on....okay I’m all set, GO! 🍿

#6107 AARONSWORLD

AARONSWORLD

Posted 31 December 2019 - 12:33 PM

I love when people use the "why you so triggered" response after their assumptions get proved wrong lol. Anyways, next topic...

#6108 Buzz_LightBeer

Buzz_LightBeer

Posted 31 December 2019 - 12:35 PM

I’m still trying to process a “friend” giving someone a nice piece like that and my first inclination being to turn around and sell it.
Must be some friend.

Good Idea; Whistling while you work.

Bad Idea; Whistling while you eat.

#6109 Moose

Moose

Posted 31 December 2019 - 12:36 PM

Can I have a Matthews signed photo

#6110 AARONSWORLD

AARONSWORLD

Posted 31 December 2019 - 12:40 PM

I’m still trying to process a “friend” giving someone a nice piece like that and my first inclination being to turn around and sell it.
Must be some friend.

He doesn't care. He has so much gear, its nothing to him. I've given him clothing/sneakers as well that he has given away to his friends back home too

#6111 Reagan85

Reagan85
  • LocationScottsdale, AZ

Posted 31 December 2019 - 12:42 PM

“Proved”...can you imagine if your grammar was as stellar as your NHL friends list? Maybe then, you’d be able to have a career to afford your $2000 hockey bags.

We can move on now, good luck with your sale and thanks so much for providing me with all your knowledge, I’m such a better equipment guru now. 👍🏼

#6112 AARONSWORLD

AARONSWORLD

Posted 31 December 2019 - 12:52 PM

Proved is the past tense of the verb prove. Both proved and proven are acceptable as past participle forms. British and some American style guides recommend proved as the only past participle, admitting of established set phrases like “innocent until proven guilty."

Nice try though

#6113 50on19

50on19

Posted 31 December 2019 - 01:01 PM

A Matts. Is that a thing? My brain instantly thought of Mats Sundin.

#6114 Moose

Moose

Posted 31 December 2019 - 01:22 PM

A Matts. Is that a thing? My brain instantly thought of Mats Sundin.

It’s what his close buddies call him

#6115 Reagan85

Reagan85
  • LocationScottsdale, AZ

Posted 31 December 2019 - 01:24 PM

😂

#6116 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 31 December 2019 - 05:29 PM

/End of subject.

Let's move on.

Thank you.

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#6117 Mapleleafs-13

Mapleleafs-13
  • LocationToronto

Posted 01 January 2020 - 02:34 PM

Triggered , you must be a millennial...

Congrats on knowing Matthews bud, wow you’re so amazing...it’s like you’re a celebrity on an equipment forum. How can I be like you when I grow up?

Okay okay, let me get some popcorn for your response, hold on....okay I’m all set, GO!

No one bragged about knowing matthews, you wanted to be a know it all so the other person explained how they acquired it.

For the record, reagan85 wanted to acquire the items but failed to do so, that's why he's roasting people on this topic.

I know dupes said end of topic but members should realize who's in the wrong here. 

His replies are equivalent to the kid who gets proven wrong and tries to reply with nervous laughter and totally go off topic. 

Happy New Years to all. 

Looking for BIOSTEEL jersey made by UA or Adidas.

Looking for Bauer Pro defender elbows size Large

My ebay (better prices for members)

#6118 Nuck-sie

Nuck-sie

Posted 01 January 2020 - 03:37 PM

I don’t even know what’s happening here, but I do know Aaron. The dude is a great guy and never rips anyone off, the prices he asks for reflect the quality of the product. Starting an argument online about a price you don’t like doesn’t accomplish anything.
Anyways, like Dupes said...let’s move on gents.

Aaron you gotta hook me up with some black and yellow Canucks 1S mitts by the way.

Formerly AussieCanuckHockeyLover

#6119 AARONSWORLD

AARONSWORLD

Posted 01 January 2020 - 04:17 PM

No one bragged about knowing matthews, you wanted to be a know it all so the other person explained how they acquired it.

For the record, reagan85 wanted to acquire the items but failed to do so, that's why he's roasting people on this topic.

I know dupes said end of topic but members should realize who's in the wrong here. 

His replies are equivalent to the kid who gets proven wrong and tries to reply with nervous laughter and totally go off topic. 

Happy New Years to all. 

Amen

Aaron you gotta hook me up with some black and yellow Canucks 1S mitts by the way.

You and I both need those! Best unis in the league this season by far imo 

#6120 olioli

olioli
  • LocationBearded Clam County

Posted 01 January 2020 - 04:27 PM

As mentioned before, topic is dead move on please...