Photo

Hello

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 benjacobs44

benjacobs44
  • LocationSan Jose, CA

Posted 15 May 2014 - 05:48 PM

Hello, Coming fro San Jose california, but a bruins fan! Great site excited to be a member!

#2 skleiner1

skleiner1
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 15 May 2014 - 11:58 PM

Cali in the house!!

Welcome!! From a Habs fan haha
Instagram - Sports2K
- skleiner
Twitter - @Sports2K
- @skleiner1

#3 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 16 May 2014 - 06:46 AM

welcome to sports2k :y

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#4 benjacobs44

benjacobs44
  • LocationSan Jose, CA

Posted 16 May 2014 - 01:41 PM

thx guys

#5 hoguie64

hoguie64

Posted 24 May 2014 - 10:10 AM

Hello to all viewers, i am french, my name is Vladimir, 43 years-old, from south-west near to Biarritz.

I play roller hockey in the beer team, the first team(young guys) plays in 1st division, This team/club is calling Artzak(bears, in bask language) of Anglet(the name of the city).
This team was many times french champions and also i am first assistant equipment manager with the team of ice-hockey who plays in 2nd division Called "Hormadi"(ice, in bask language).

I use my free-time around hockey ,roller and ice, i am not professionnal just love this game.

I look for french writers because my terrible english is too just to have elabored conversations.

I have some questions to ask to others about width, i need some technical informations...this is the reason that i came on this site in my research, but all informations are in english, my vocabulary and grammar don't help to me to understand topics. this is the first reason to finding a north american french user to can have informations.

Also i done many conversions ice/roller skates for my friends, i collect some old stuff like Jofa Vm(22/23551, 51234) SK2000, Jofa285, Daoust 501 skates.

I am not a good user with computer, all explains are in english...my problem, lol!
The good side of things, table-tennis is not my favorite sport, learn chinese language is more difficult, i think!

Thanks

Vlad.

Attached Files

• Attached File  N4.jpg   87.76KB   22 downloads
  • Attached File  N4.jpg   58.67KB   22 downloads

#6 skleiner1

skleiner1
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 26 May 2014 - 04:23 PM

Haha hi Vlad,

This might be one of my favourite introductions! There are a lot of French speaking guys on here including one of our staff members! I'm sure he will say hello and be able to help you.

Welcome and have fun!

- Steph
Instagram - Sports2K
- skleiner
Twitter - @Sports2K
- @skleiner1