Photo

NEW YORK vs LOS ANGELES: Stanley Cup Final

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#21 maverick72

maverick72

Posted 04 June 2014 - 06:30 AM

Also kings in 5.  It would not supprise me that they sweep it.

They dominate in every aspect of the game right now while the rangers barely tossed Montreal which is i have to say a much weaker club than the hawks.

#22 greghughes

greghughes
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 04 June 2014 - 05:19 PM

kings in 5... :(

Looking for retro Ducks set!

#23 FCB51

FCB51
  • LocationMontreal, QC

Posted 04 June 2014 - 09:25 PM

Want the Rangers to win, bring the cup back East where it belongs.

#24 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 04 June 2014 - 09:57 PM

Game 1 is going to overtime!

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#25 ken6473

ken6473

2013 and 2015 S2K Playoff Challenge Champion

• PipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationKingston, ON

Posted 04 June 2014 - 09:58 PM

Doughty getting butt-ended looked bad. Him telling Carter to "F" off was hilarious though. Pure heat of the moment.

Sometimes I tuck my junk between my legs and pretend to be a woman if that's what you meant?

#26 DField56

DField56
  • LocationSan Jose

Posted 04 June 2014 - 10:30 PM

I didn't watch the whole game but breif parts of the 1st and 3rd, looked like the Rangers were playing pretty well.. Hagelin had a ton of chances

My Feedback

Always interested in Sharks gear

#27 Bauer_Hockey10

Bauer_Hockey10
  • LocationPA

Posted 04 June 2014 - 10:38 PM

I said Kings in 5 too don't think NYR have really faced a team balanced like the Kings yet

#28 greghughes

greghughes
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 05 June 2014 - 03:59 PM

where did the bracket challenge go? i think i won

Looking for retro Ducks set!

#29 Fooj

Fooj
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 06 June 2014 - 12:29 AM

Williams with that e28 shot

IG: Fooj Media

#30 DField56

DField56
  • LocationSan Jose

Posted 07 June 2014 - 08:50 PM

9 mins to go.. What a game.. Should have been goalie interference on the 3rd LAK goal though

My Feedback

#31 shoeshine boy

shoeshine boy
  • LocationDecatur, GA

Posted 07 June 2014 - 10:44 PM

glad to see the Kings win after the non-call on Lundqvist's MAJOR dive. I don't understand how you don't call the embellishment there.

always looking for non Reebok L & XL shells......

#32 DField56

DField56
  • LocationSan Jose

Posted 07 June 2014 - 11:37 PM

Looked like the only part of embellishment would be when he had the puck and he leaned into carter.. i didn't think the flop was too bad. either way it shouldn't have got to that point cause King interfered with Henrik on the 3rd goal. Rangers played well in LA too bad they couldn't pull out a win in either game.

My Feedback

#33 cott1

cott1

Posted 07 June 2014 - 11:44 PM

glad to see the Kings win after the non-call on Lundqvist's MAJOR dive. I don't understand how you don't call the embellishment there.

Really? Go home
Kings can scrap and won fair and square, hats off to their effort once again ...but really - a dive by Hank? GTFO - you're clueless
Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

Click here to leave feedback Cott1 *NEW* Feedback Profile
Click here to view past feedback thread Cott1 *OLD* Feedback Thread

#34 shoeshine boy

shoeshine boy
  • LocationDecatur, GA

Posted 07 June 2014 - 11:45 PM

seriously? Carter interferes/slashes him, he turns around and then both skates come off the ground and he flops down? a penalty by Carter for sure but one of the biggest dives I've seen in this year's playoffs.

always looking for non Reebok L & XL shells......

#35 cott1

cott1

Posted 07 June 2014 - 11:47 PM

seriously? Carter interferes/slashes him, he turns around and then both skates come off the ground and he flops down? a penalty by Carter for sure but one of the biggest dives I've seen in this year's playoffs.

Dude come on
Go somewhere

#36 DField56

DField56
  • LocationSan Jose

Posted 08 June 2014 - 02:39 AM

Cotter shouldn't you be happy.. You live in LA :)

My Feedback

#37 DField56

DField56
  • LocationSan Jose

Posted 08 June 2014 - 02:42 AM

Also how about the zucc trip on brown? If brown does that to anyone you have people labeling him as a dirty player..

My Feedback

#38 twistoffate19

twistoffate19
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:05 AM

Okay, I don't see why people are complaining about the third goal. I wouldn't have called it interference either. King is trying to get to the front of the net and McDonagh sticks a hip into the body and stick in the feet causing King to tumble and "bump" Lundqvist.  The angles on the feed I was watching from seemed to show that Henrik still had a very good look at it and a good chance to make the save.  Either way, from the angles I saw, I would have allowed that goal too since it was the actions of McDonagh that caused any contact to the goalie, who also happened to be outside of his crease. You get bumped outside of the blue paint, that is on you if you're a goalie.

Items for Sale Picture Album Found Here: http://imgur.com/a/JufvE

Always on the hunt for Doughty sticks

#39 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 08 June 2014 - 08:13 AM

I haven't seen the third goal yet.

The tip Brown made in the 2nd was epic.

So well done :y

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#40 cott1

cott1

Posted 08 June 2014 - 09:35 AM

Okay, I don't see why people are complaining about the third goal. I wouldn't have called it interference either. King is trying to get to the front of the net and McDonagh sticks a hip into the body and stick in the feet causing King to tumble and "bump" Lundqvist. The angles on the feed I was watching from seemed to show that Henrik still had a very good look at it and a good chance to make the save. Either way, from the angles I saw, I would have allowed that goal too since it was the actions of McDonagh that caused any contact to the goalie, who also happened to be outside of his crease. You get bumped outside of the blue paint, that is on you if you're a goalie.

Listen, what's done is done so no sense in crying over spilt milk IMO
However, I think there are a couple issues here which are why people are upset about the "non" call.

1) you are incorrect, Hank was in his crease.
2) guys who have been getting bumped into goalies have been called for goalie interference all playoffs - in fact it was called on rangers earlier in the game.

So I think that's the issues people have with it.

Either way - rangers still had a one goal lead after that so.....hats off once again to the kings