Photo

Wings or Lightning Pants

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 01 August 2011 - 06:42 PM

Hey guys, new to this forum and Ive always been into pro stock gear. Just found this site recently and it is awesome how much stuff some of you guys have. Definitely jealous. I am a huge Red Wings fan so I am looking for a pair of some wings pants somewhere around a 52. Also, I love the newer Tampa Bay pants like everyone else so I was wondering if anyone has a pair of those for sale as well. Same size of course. Let's see what you got!

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#2 steamers11

steamers11
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 01 August 2011 - 07:13 PM

I have a nice pair of Reebok Wings pants up on Ebay. They are an XL and have blue uppers.

#3 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 01 August 2011 - 11:26 PM

Hate to be picky, but if those uppers were red you would already have my money lol

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif