Photo

NJ DEVILS equipment bag BRAND NEW 75 PLUS SHIPING!

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 hockeymutt

hockeymutt

Posted 21 June 2014 - 12:38 AM

Hate to do this but have a custom bag coming and have no use for this... I searched for months for one of these and couldn't pass it up....Its the only one I've ever seen from the devils to hit the market and i don't think ill ever see another one. The person i got it from got it directly from the team. its a KOBE bag has a plastic window pouch, it has the devils logo embroidered on ONE side only was kinda strange to me after i got. its a bigger bag measuring 38-40 inches long(maybe a goalie bag), and the bag is brand new never used. asking price is $75 PLUS SHIPPING Also will trade for a pair of APX pro gloves, luxe gloves and covert gloves in 13/14's. Upon investigation we have concluded this bag is a fantasy camp bag.

x2DJzAll.jpg

3ThvzsLl.jpg

#2 LankNasty

LankNasty
  • LocationHamilton, Ontario

Posted 21 June 2014 - 02:59 PM

I find it odd that the NJ Devils would use Kobe bags with a small side logo when their farm team uses JRZ. Kinda odd to me. Glws

"Thank God theres still a sport for middle sized white boys"

-Derek Sutton (Youngblood) 

#3k

#3 hockeymutt

hockeymutt

Posted 21 June 2014 - 03:20 PM

Yea the team itself uses jrz as well... Not sure how or why this bag was made or used for... It's not a player size as well it exceeds 36 inches... I've never seen a jrz devils bag in the wild

#4 600RRgoal

600RRgoal

Posted 21 June 2014 - 05:38 PM

It looks like the exact bag here, only with a Devils crest.. Also a Kobe brand:

http://www.hockeyser...rseys/eqbg.html

#5 LankNasty

LankNasty
  • LocationHamilton, Ontario

Posted 21 June 2014 - 06:10 PM

I have a feeling this bag is from Devils fantasy camp. All camp attendees receive devils bags, these are probably them.

"Thank God theres still a sport for middle sized white boys"

-Derek Sutton (Youngblood) 

#3k

#6 hockeymutt

hockeymutt

Posted 21 June 2014 - 06:26 PM

I have a feeling this bag is from Devils fantasy camp. All camp attendees receive devils bags, these are probably them.

ahhh.. gotcha didn't even know about those... i know the sharks have camps out here and gave out jrz bags a few years ago....

#7 Buster_D

Buster_D
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 21 June 2014 - 06:27 PM

I wouldn't doubt that either. 120 OBO isn't a high asking price for a rare bag either, I paid well over that for my wings bag.
Pavel Datsyuk Gear or any wings gear!

Feedback- http://www.sports2k..../8903-buster-d/

#8 hockeymutt

hockeymutt

Posted 21 June 2014 - 06:53 PM

I wouldn't doubt that either. 120 OBO isn't a high asking price for a rare bag either, I paid well over that for my wings bag.

thanks man! 

#9 Buster_D

Buster_D
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 21 June 2014 - 07:57 PM

thanks man!

You're welcome! 👍
Pavel Datsyuk Gear or any wings gear!

Feedback- http://www.sports2k..../8903-buster-d/

#10 rover

rover
  • LocationNy

Posted 22 June 2014 - 11:38 AM

Only saw one Devils JRZ bag years ago at the team sale held at the Giants practice bubble.  Guy had it in his hands already, and it turned into a sad country song as he left with it.

#11 hockeymutt

hockeymutt

Posted 22 June 2014 - 01:13 PM

Only saw one Devils JRZ bag years ago at the team sale held at the Giants practice bubble.  Guy had it in his hands already, and it turned into a sad country song as he left with it.

haha and he prob had no idea what he was walking away with.. love people that just grab to grab at these sales.... hopefully they will have the sale when I'm home this year! 

#12 rover

rover
  • LocationNy

Posted 23 June 2014 - 04:17 PM

Ha you're probably right.  Took it home and cut it up to use as chair fabric or something. Its scary sometimes.  I loved seeing hockey moms pushing huge cardboard boxes full of sticks and other stuff.....saying it was for their kids, while their kids are 3 and 5 years old!

#13 hockeymutt

hockeymutt

Posted 25 June 2014 - 01:07 PM

Ha you're probably right.  Took it home and cut it up to use as chair fabric or something. Its scary sometimes.  I loved seeing hockey moms pushing huge cardboard boxes full of sticks and other stuff.....saying it was for their kids, while their kids are 3 and 5 years old!

hahaha straight to ebay! wish they would put limits on some stuff!

bump still have it... make an offer!

#14 hockeymutt

hockeymutt

Posted 26 September 2014 - 09:52 AM

bump still have this.. make an offer sitting in my closet not being used

#15 hockeymutt

hockeymutt

Posted 27 September 2014 - 12:47 PM

WEEKEND PRICE DROP!

#16 hockeymutt

hockeymutt

Posted 11 December 2014 - 12:24 AM

bump

#17 TJordan522

TJordan522
  • LocationNJ

Posted 26 July 2016 - 09:15 PM

Only saw one Devils JRZ bag years ago at the team sale held at the Giants practice bubble. Guy had it in his hands already, and it turned into a sad country song as he left with it.

I apologize for bringing such an old thread back to the top, but what is the significance of a JRZ Devils bag? Are they highly sought after for some reason?

#18 TJordan522

TJordan522
  • LocationNJ

Posted 26 July 2016 - 09:19 PM

I've never seen a jrz devils bag in the wild

I just picked one up (used) from a former Devils employee, hence my curiosity/interest in this old thread.

#19 skleiner1

skleiner1
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 27 July 2016 - 12:43 AM

NJ pretty much never gets rid of their gear. And people who have it, keep it for that reason. Making it a little rare to see anything

Instagram - Sports2K
- skleiner
Twitter - @Sports2K
- @skleiner1