Photo

FS Pro Stock New York Islanders Wiz Gloves 14"

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#21 desertdog8

desertdog8

Posted 05 August 2014 - 10:57 AM

Keep trying to upload pictures and can't seem to figure it out.

#22 DField56

DField56
  • LocationSan Jose

Posted 05 August 2014 - 11:34 AM

use photo bucket  and copy paste the link into the little image tab when you reply or edit your post

My Feedback

Always interested in Sharks gear

#23 Flow snipes

Flow snipes

Posted 05 August 2014 - 02:40 PM

Could you send pics to pucksstophere@hotmail.com please

#24 theruz23

theruz23
  • LocationCT

Posted 05 August 2014 - 03:52 PM

use photo bucket  and copy paste the link into the little image tab when you reply or edit your post

photobucket has an image link IMG code and just paste it 

#25 desertdog8

desertdog8

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:20 AM

I tried and it literally wouldn't paste anything.

#26 Nickyeyes

Nickyeyes
  • LocationLong Island, NY

Posted 06 August 2014 - 08:08 AM

Do you want me to help you?
ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ANYTHING NEW JERSEY DEVILS!!!

#27 Nickyeyes

Nickyeyes
  • LocationLong Island, NY

Posted 06 August 2014 - 08:11 AM

Here you go:

E7911EC4-E309-47F1-86D0-47BFA863389C_zps
87032C9F-9789-4012-A7F4-7E6C8C185C76_zps
ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ANYTHING NEW JERSEY DEVILS!!!

#28 desertdog8

desertdog8

Posted 06 August 2014 - 09:33 PM

Appreciate it!

#29 desertdog8

desertdog8

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:10 PM

For the record my name is smeared right now because a pair of gloves I sent Alex. I sent them once and had them returned because customs held them for awhile because of an address error. I sent them right back and was messaged almost 2 months later with a complaint that the gloves had yet to arrive. Alex's buddy has since pretended to try and buy my second pair of Kovy gloves except they have no initials like most pairs do and the pair I sent Alex did. Ask him I told him they did. I sent the same pics of Kovys to his buddy as I did him. I made it clear to Alex the pair he was getting were not the ones pictured because they had initials. His buddy is now accusing and harrassing me of screwing Alex. I've made 2,000 transactions online and have never screwed someone. Some will say I ship slow which is true. At the end of the day Alex is the first person to never receive his item so he says which I believe him. I would love to send some money to Alex but my PP account is empty and no one will touch these Wiz gloves because they feel I'm dishonest because of what has been posted and speculated. I have nothing to hide. I'm being open and honest here.

#30 Buster_D

Buster_D
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 07 August 2014 - 10:39 AM

IMO slow shipping, not sending pics of the actual gloves being purchased, honesty and lack of communication is also a big deturant for most potential buyers or atleast for me it is. Also, if Alex and his friend had sent you money for the gloves you should have funds in your paypal.

I hope everything works out with Alex and GLWS.
Pavel Datsyuk Gear or any wings gear!

Feedback- http://www.sports2k..../8903-buster-d/

#31 desertdog8

desertdog8

Posted 08 August 2014 - 03:14 AM

IMO slow shipping, not sending pics of the actual gloves being purchased, honesty and lack of communication is also a big deturant for most potential buyers or atleast for me it is. Also, if Alex and his friend had sent you money for the gloves you should have funds in your paypal.

I hope everything works out with Alex and GLWS.

No I don't have funds because this sale happened in April and it is now August. I heard he didn't get them in June so I wasn't going to just let money sit there.

I'd also like to know where I've been dishonest with you or lacked communication...just because I don't message people back within hours doesn't mean I'm doing something wrong. Not everyone is on this forum everyday. If I was scamming someone I don't think I'd be selling things still or openly discuss said situation. People who I've seen scam others usually disappear.

#32 Buster_D

Buster_D
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 08 August 2014 - 01:44 PM

I've never done a deal with you so I'm not saying first hand. You asked for reasoning why these gloves are still available and I'm giving you reasons as to why people potentially won't deal with you.

I hope things with Alex get resolved and that might help with potential buyers. I personally wouldn't deal with someone who admits to shipping slow and lacks communication and doesn't resolve a problem immediately.

GLWS
Pavel Datsyuk Gear or any wings gear!

Feedback- http://www.sports2k..../8903-buster-d/

#33 stryland

stryland
  • LocationToronto

Posted 12 August 2014 - 09:42 PM

wow, this guy is brutal! I sent him a message four days ago and no response. I was ready to give him the benefit of the doubt but not now. good luck with future sales.

#34 PucksForAll

PucksForAll

Posted 12 August 2014 - 09:48 PM

He never made right with Alex either so id hold off if I were you

#35 desertdog8

desertdog8

Posted 12 August 2014 - 10:16 PM

Haven't been on in a few days and you low balled me.

#36 desertdog8

desertdog8

Posted 12 August 2014 - 10:16 PM

That's between me and Alex. As far as I am concerned I haven't heard from in a week.

#37 desertdog8

desertdog8

Posted 12 August 2014 - 10:20 PM

If you're not interested in my item seriously, please do not comment on my item. I am aware of an unresolved issue with another member, that doesn't give people the right to come on and spew crap that they know ZERO about.

#38 PucksForAll

PucksForAll

Posted 12 August 2014 - 10:22 PM

You should be making the effort to resolve the issue. I've texted you on his behalf to see what you worked out and you haven't responded to a text.

#39 desertdog8

desertdog8

Posted 12 August 2014 - 10:24 PM

I am working with Alex. I don't need you messaging me and he also has said he isn't asking you to do so. Blowing up my thread doesn't help the situation.

#40 stryland

stryland
  • LocationToronto

Posted 13 August 2014 - 06:53 AM

Its called negotiating, you come back with your offer and we meet somewhere in the middle. At least get back to people when they send you messages. Obviously that wasnt my final offer and seeing by the problems you have been having on the site, nobody is going to give you exactly what you are asking