CCM RBZ Superfast Nugent Hopkins

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 twiztidwrista10

twiztidwrista10
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 30 July 2014 - 03:24 PM

Hello guys.

I have for sale a CCM RBZ Superfast stick. The specs are: Nugent-Hopkins curve, right hand, 85 flex, T shaft profile, clear (non-grip) coat. It is brand new!

I'm asking $259 $199 $169! I will ship the stick for free (to the continental US).

Feel free to message me with any questions or concerns.

ozgxs.jpg

#2 Buster_D

Buster_D
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 30 July 2014 - 03:28 PM

If you're going to ship the stick for free why not just spend the extra cash to get the stick you want or wait the 2 weeks considering you got it for free anyhow?
Pavel Datsyuk Gear or any wings gear!

Feedback- http://www.sports2k..../8903-buster-d/

#3 twiztidwrista10

twiztidwrista10
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 30 July 2014 - 03:43 PM

If you're going to ship the stick for free why not just spend the extra cash to get the stick you want or wait the 2 weeks considering you got it for free anyhow?

1. I don't really have $260 of disposable income laying around at this time. 2. I guess impatience is my answer. That and I don't think the odds are in my favor for being able to exchange the stick at Players Bench. I was told by an associate (not the manager) that they typically do not do exchanges like that because it interferes with their inventory. 

#4 spudrock512

spudrock512
  • LocationCentral Texas

Posted 30 July 2014 - 04:29 PM

That stick is the shit!!! If only someone gave me $260 and said buy a hockey stick - I would be all over this. :drool:

#5 Buster_D

Buster_D
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:38 PM

1. I don't really have $260 of disposable income laying around at this time. 2. I guess impatience is my answer. That and I don't think the odds are in my favor for being able to exchange the stick at Players Bench. I was told by an associate (not the manager) that they typically do not do exchanges like that because it interferes with their inventory.

I doubt shipping would be $260 even to Canada. 😜

Sounds to me like your options are 1) spend the shipping costs to get the stick you want or 2) sell it like you are. If you choose the latter of the two, GLWS
Pavel Datsyuk Gear or any wings gear!

Feedback- http://www.sports2k..../8903-buster-d/

#6 dimitrym91

dimitrym91
  • LocationSouth Detroit, Ontario

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:25 PM

Get someone from CCM to call players bench and explain the situation maybe, might help a bit if you could get someone to do that 

#7 racz98

racz98
  • Locationwindsor

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:49 PM

$200 and ill buy it ? 

#8 twiztidwrista10

twiztidwrista10
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 20 September 2014 - 01:48 PM

Sent you a PM racz98.

#9 twiztidwrista10

twiztidwrista10
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 21 September 2014 - 12:33 PM

Bump. Price lowered to $169! I just want this gone!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: CCM, RBZ, Superfast, Nugent Hopkins