Photo

Amazon Warrior Stick Sale

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#41 Fooj

Fooj
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 12 August 2014 - 01:22 PM

Why is it that when I choose any other curve than yakupov it's a cheap price but when I put it on yakupov it goes as 255???

it depends if the retailer thats supplying amazon for those specs is willing to price it at that. The normal priced specs are coming from normal retailers.

IG: Fooj Media

#42 Butter88

Butter88

Posted 12 August 2014 - 01:28 PM

Oh ok thanks!

#43 mc88

mc88
  • LocationOregon

Posted 12 August 2014 - 07:47 PM

Wow! The guys over at MSH deleted the amazon stick fire sale thread. Seems like someone doesn't like others getting good deals or something.

#44 t6lock

t6lock
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 12 August 2014 - 08:05 PM

Wow! The guys over at MSH deleted the amazon stick fire sale thread. Seems like someone doesn't like others getting good deals or something.

I wonder if that means it could be some sort of pricing error?

#45 Cao

Cao
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 12 August 2014 - 08:07 PM

I think you're not supposed to promote selling of stuff on websites, unless it's your own in the marketplace? Something about keeping it strictly hockey gear talk. 

Anyway, two of the three sticks I ordered shipped and should be here on Thursday. That was quick...and totally not the 3-5 weeks they quoted me. 

#46 t6lock

t6lock
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 12 August 2014 - 08:10 PM

I think you're not supposed to promote selling of stuff on websites, unless it's your own in the marketplace? Something about keeping it strictly hockey gear talk. 

Anyway, two of the three sticks I ordered shipped and should be here on Thursday. That was quick...and totally not the 3-5 weeks they quoted me. 

Lets hope mine does too.

#47 mc88

mc88
  • LocationOregon

Posted 12 August 2014 - 08:14 PM

Mine got shipped today via USPS Priority Mail 2-Day, and I only paid for standard shipping. Not too shabby!

MSH seems way too strict. It feels like I'm cruising through North Korea when I visit the site.

#48 ibeck

ibeck
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Posted 12 August 2014 - 08:31 PM

Its because then other stores will free to post their sales, thats why it was deleted.

"When you have and you love it, you can go all the time"-Alex Ovechkin

"The difference between an amateur and a pro is that an amateur does it when he wants to do it, a pro does it because he wants to do it" -Ryan Walter

Member #657

#49 PinkEye

PinkEye

Posted 13 August 2014 - 11:07 AM

is amazon really shipping these one at a time? i got four and only one has shipped so far.

#50 Cao

Cao
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 13 August 2014 - 11:13 AM

is amazon really shipping these one at a time? i got four and only one has shipped so far.

yeah i found that really weird. i ordered 2 sticks and then added another 1. one stick from the first order shipped but the other hasn't. and the second order stick has shipped already. 

i should've clued in when they added a higher cost to shipping and handling when i got the 2 sticks. 

#51 BostonBruins

BostonBruins
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 12:14 PM

They haven't shipped any of mine...
Always looking for BOSTON BRUINS gear!

Looking for Tampa Bay Lightning 3rd Set. Practice Jersey in Size 56, Size medium shell, 13 inch bauer/apx gloves.

#52 hrbekroenick

hrbekroenick

Posted 13 August 2014 - 12:17 PM

Crap I thought I could get a red bucket for $33 and change but then when I change it to red and put in the size it is $150+ :-(

#53 PinkEye

PinkEye

Posted 13 August 2014 - 01:25 PM

yeah i found that really weird. i ordered 2 sticks and then added another 1. one stick from the first order shipped but the other hasn't. and the second order stick has shipped already. 

i should've clued in when they added a higher cost to shipping and handling when i got the 2 sticks. 

thats dumb my recycling bin is full as it is i don't want to stuff four stick boxes into it next week

#54 ntwusc

ntwusc
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 13 August 2014 - 01:31 PM

I have 5 sticks coming in 5 separate boxes  :nono:

#55 crabby

crabby
  • LocationAustria

Posted 13 August 2014 - 01:38 PM

Did anyone ordered DT1LT 85flex yakupov?? Did they ship yet??
LF
CCM TACKS 80 flex LH Kreps
Purple or green gloves
purple practice jersey

#56 PinkEye

PinkEye

Posted 13 August 2014 - 01:50 PM

I have 5 sticks coming in 5 separate boxes  :nono:

wanna start a bonfire? i'll bring my uke and a 12 pack

#57 t6lock

t6lock
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 13 August 2014 - 01:51 PM

Did anyone ordered DT1LT 85flex yakupov?? Did they ship yet??

I did, LH, not shipped

#58 crabby

crabby
  • LocationAustria

Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:29 PM

I did, LH, not shipped

I'm a lefty too! Heard some of the 3-5 weeks were already shipped...
LF
Purple or green gloves
purple practice jersey

#59 PinkEye

PinkEye

Posted 13 August 2014 - 05:08 PM

all four of my sticks shipped, 2 x dt1, a widow, and a shedynasty

#60 crabby

crabby
  • LocationAustria

Posted 13 August 2014 - 05:17 PM

all four of my sticks shipped, 2 x dt1, a widow, and a shedynasty

The dt1, were they in stock or 3-5 weeks??
LF
Purple or green gloves
purple practice jersey