Photo

JOFA Shoulder Pads

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 BigCy76

BigCy76
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Posted 12 April 2012 - 12:21 PM

Seen them in stores for 199$... I feel that the Easton RS are lighter...

If you're considering selling off anything Bruins, CONTACT ME FIRST !!!

Feedback

#22 rocknrolltakeover

rocknrolltakeover
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 12 April 2012 - 12:52 PM

Seen them in stores for 199$... I feel that the Easton RS are lighter...

I'm pretty excited to check the U+ shoulders out.

In regards to the weight, Ice Warehouse has a medium RS set listed as 888 grams and Hockey Monkey has the U+'s listed as 750 grams for a large. The CCMs definitely seem to be the lightest on the market. I think the biggest benefit is that they don't retain moisture, so they won't get heavier as the game goes on.

Looks like they're going for around $160 in the states.

#23 wrbush31

wrbush31

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:35 PM

I'm pretty excited to check the U+ shoulders out.

In regards to the weight, Ice Warehouse has a medium RS set listed as 888 grams and Hockey Monkey has the U+'s listed as 750 grams for a large. The CCMs definitely seem to be the lightest on the market. I think the biggest benefit is that they don't retain moisture, so they won't get heavier as the game goes on.

Looks like they're going for around $160 in the states.

I saw the new CCM's and tried them on. Honestly, they are very light and look awesome but I did not like them at all. They just weren't doing it for me. They fit alright, not great, and just didn't feel the least bit protective.

#24 JoeyJ0506

JoeyJ0506
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:21 PM

CCM U+ CL shoulder pads are unreal. I got to try them on in December. You will not believe how light they are, and they do not retain any sweat. Also, extremely low-profile. I just have to justify the money and they'll be mine!

#25 rocknrolltakeover

rocknrolltakeover
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:07 PM

Nice to hear some hands on feedback, albeit varied feedback. They're pricey but I've been rocking my current lightweight Hespelers for 10+ years I think. Time to trade up.