Photo

Jonwalker36

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#41 BostonBruins

BostonBruins
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 09:14 PM

I was at the end of my rope, excuse after excuse why not shipped? why not refunded? I said keep the money I am going to facebook everyone you know, refunded within 10 minutes

Should def ban the guy after what you just said.
Always looking for BOSTON BRUINS gear!

Looking for Tampa Bay Lightning 3rd Set. Practice Jersey in Size 56, Size medium shell, 13 inch bauer/apx gloves.

#42 kevboy555

kevboy555

Posted 30 November 2015 - 10:34 PM

Should def ban the guy after what you just said.

I did go to Facebook, went real dirty, told his mother-in-law and one of his hockey buddies what he was up to, magically that night his conscience got to him I guess, and he sent my pant shell. It is due to arrive by UPS on Wednesday. I'll update once I have received the shell. It's a 2015 Caps Winter Classic Bauer Supreme shell, so hopefully that's what in the box.

#43 BlackSnoSundae

BlackSnoSundae
  • LocationCanada

Posted 01 December 2015 - 08:07 PM

Mr. Walker was to send me 4 sticks, he sent me 4 but 1 of them was wrong, I mentioned to him he said he would ship me correct stick today, as I sent it back to him. 

Haven't heard from him, hoping i get a tracking number tonight!!

#44 kevboy555

kevboy555

Posted 02 December 2015 - 08:48 PM

I did go to Facebook, went real dirty, told his mother-in-law and one of his hockey buddies what he was up to, magically that night his conscience got to him I guess, and he sent my pant shell. It is due to arrive by UPS on Wednesday. I'll update once I have received the shell. It's a 2015 Caps Winter Classic Bauer Supreme shell, so hopefully that's what in the box.

Received my pant shell as advertised today. Glad to finally close this chapter of my S2K experience.

#45 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 05 December 2015 - 12:05 AM

Has anyone not received their stuff?

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#46 kevboy555

kevboy555

Posted 06 December 2015 - 01:04 AM

Mr. Walker was to send me 4 sticks, he sent me 4 but 1 of them was wrong, I mentioned to him he said he would ship me correct stick today, as I sent it back to him.

Haven't heard from him, hoping i get a tracking number tonight!!

Did Jonny Walker resolve the issue with the incorrect stick?

#47 BostonBruins

BostonBruins
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 06 December 2015 - 10:43 AM

Lay the ban hammer
Always looking for BOSTON BRUINS gear!

Looking for Tampa Bay Lightning 3rd Set. Practice Jersey in Size 56, Size medium shell, 13 inch bauer/apx gloves.

#48 BlackSnoSundae

BlackSnoSundae
  • LocationCanada

Posted 06 December 2015 - 11:16 PM

NOOOOPE! Haven't heard from him, msgs, texts, facebook. so......I dunno Do I reach out an go dirty or what?
fucking shame

#49 kevboy555

kevboy555

Posted 07 December 2015 - 01:37 AM

NOOOOPE! Haven't heard from him, msgs, texts, facebook. so......I dunno Do I reach out an go dirty or what?
fucking shame

Yup, logon to his Facebook, send messages to his hockey buddies and family members saying he's a thief, it worked for me.

#50 Mapleleafs-13

Mapleleafs-13
  • LocationToronto

Posted 15 December 2015 - 12:52 AM

i dealt with jon in sept and the deal went through really smooth, i got what i wanted and he got his stuff. 

He took a week or so to ship i believe which wasn't an issue for me,  at the time he stated that he was going through some really rough times so hence the delay. 

either way i do understand that once an item is paid for it should be shipped out in a timely matter and tracking should be provided. 

i've had a bunch of good dealings with him so it's suprising that i only read through this topic and noticed it tonight.

Judging by this thread and my experiences with him, i'm guessing that he's telling the truth with what he said.

Either way i hope everything gets resolved with you guys and everyone has a good resolution. 

Looking for BIOSTEEL jersey made by UA or Adidas.

Looking for Bauer Pro defender elbows size Large

My ebay (better prices for members)

#51 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 15 December 2015 - 09:20 AM

There's absolutely no excuse for this.

Sellers:

If you can't get your items in the mail in a day or two, don't put them up for sale.

If you have an issue and you've already taken people's money, you don't go radio silent and stop communicating.  That should be a one way ticket from being ousted from the marketplace.

and for the buyers -

If the guy can't reply to you quickly, buy from someone else.  Plenty of people here who are completely reliable and plenty of gear is available.

If the guy can't get your gear in the mail quickly, buy from someone else.

Don't pay as a gift unless you're absolutely sure the seller is reliable and you're willing to lose the money if you're wrong.  If you want to save 4% in paypal fees, that's up to you.  If you want the protection, add the additional 4%.  The paypal protection is for the buyer.

I don't have anything for sale and I STILL manage to reply to all the people who PM me asking if I'll sell them something.   Yes or no, you'd still get an answer.

You have guys who put stuff up for sale then can't be bothered to reply for days?   Move on. 

Buying and selling and shipping are not difficult concepts.  If you can't handle it, stay out of the marketplace.   My 8 year old understands this selling Girl Scout cookies.  I don't understand how people here can't figure this out.

#52 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 16 December 2015 - 09:01 AM

User has been banned.

I would suggest taking the apppropriate steps to get what has been paid for.

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#53 BlackSnoSundae

BlackSnoSundae
  • LocationCanada

Posted 17 December 2015 - 02:10 AM

Good:

He took over 3 weeks to give me a tracking number or even a reply. then when he said they were going out that day, it was 3 days later Note that he shipped me the wrong items. He then said he would ship it out the following Monday, Nov 23rd. Still nothing, haven't heard from him since.
I'm glad he's banned, now I'm going to msg the parents on the hockey team he coaches and let them know he's ripped off 3 Canadians in the past 3 months.

Merry Xmas

#54 BlackSnoSundae

BlackSnoSundae
  • LocationCanada

Posted 17 December 2015 - 02:11 AM

There's absolutely no excuse for this.

Sellers:

If you can't get your items in the mail in a day or two, don't put them up for sale.

If you have an issue and you've already taken people's money, you don't go radio silent and stop communicating.  That should be a one way ticket from being ousted from the marketplace.

and for the buyers -

If the guy can't reply to you quickly, buy from someone else.  Plenty of people here who are completely reliable and plenty of gear is available.

If the guy can't get your gear in the mail quickly, buy from someone else.

Don't pay as a gift unless you're absolutely sure the seller is reliable and you're willing to lose the money if you're wrong.  If you want to save 4% in paypal fees, that's up to you.  If you want the protection, add the additional 4%.  The paypal protection is for the buyer.

I don't have anything for sale and I STILL manage to reply to all the people who PM me asking if I'll sell them something.   Yes or no, you'd still get an answer.

You have guys who put stuff up for sale then can't be bothered to reply for days?   Move on. 

Buying and selling and shipping are not difficult concepts.  If you can't handle it, stay out of the marketplace.   My 8 year old understands this selling Girl Scout cookies.  I don't understand how people here can't figure this out.

Love The Girl Guide Cooks. ser.