Photo

ProStockHockey.com

• Please log in to reply
3539 replies to this topic

#3461 Mdwsta4

Mdwsta4

Posted 11 February 2022 - 12:30 PM

Yeah, everything got uploaded now. Pretty upset that most stuff was sold out before it even hit the site. When I called in 3 minutes after the phone notification I was told they didn't take phone orders. Called back after the site was updated, spoke to someone else, and they said they were taking phone orders.  :wtf:  Still managed to grab a pair of gloves and shells, but the gloves are smaller than my normal size so crossing my fingers they fit! 

#3462 Dasuchin

Dasuchin
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 11 February 2022 - 12:36 PM

Is there an app that gives you a notification when they upload stuff? I managed to snag a pair of the LX pros but no idea if they'll fit or not.

Would've been really nice to grab some of the vapors. I'm sure they'll be on SLS for triple the price soon.

#3463 Dasuchin

Dasuchin
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 11 February 2022 - 12:44 PM

Yeah, everything got uploaded now. Pretty upset that most stuff was sold out before it even hit the site. When I called in 3 minutes after the phone notification I was told they didn't take phone orders. Called back after the site was updated, spoke to someone else, and they said they were taking phone orders.  :wtf:  Still managed to grab a pair of gloves and shells, but the gloves are smaller than my normal size so crossing my fingers they fit! 

Which ones did you end up getting? I know you've been on the hunt for a tan pair for a while. Wish I could get a custom pair made again, but these are close enough if the order actually goes through.

#3464 Mdwsta4

Mdwsta4

Posted 11 February 2022 - 12:56 PM

Yes, the PSH app. Just enable notifications

Is there an app that gives you a notification when they upload stuff? I managed to snag a pair of the LX pros but no idea if they'll fit or not.

Would've been really nice to grab some of the vapors. I'm sure they'll be on SLS for triple the price soon.

Jetspeeds. The fact that the last pair in 14s I tried were too big I'm reeeaaaally hoping 13's fit. Would have preferred Coverts, but they didn't have any. Like you said, I'm also patiently waiting for the Warrior factory to allow customer orders again so I can have another pair made. But if these fit, I'll probably be satisfied with my tan glove fix.

Which ones did you end up getting? I know you've been on the hunt for a tan pair for a while. Wish I could get a custom pair made again, but these are close enough if the order actually goes through.

#3465 Dasuchin

Dasuchin
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 11 February 2022 - 01:00 PM

Yes, the PSH app. Just enable notifications

Jetspeeds. The fact that the last pair in 14s I tried were too big I'm reeeaaaally hoping 13's fit. Would have preferred Coverts, but they didn't have any. Like you said, I'm also patiently waiting for the Warrior factory to allow customer orders again so I can have another pair made. But if these fit, I'll probably be satisfied with my tan glove fix.

Didn't know about the app, but good to know.

CCM pro stock run bigger from everything I've read. I have a pair of 13 pro stock jetspeeds and I'm a 14 in everything else, so I think you'll be fine. Jealous you were able to grab those, if they don't work out then send me a PM. I wish the Warriors were closer to the color of the CCMs instead of being more gold. I haven't tried on the LX pros yet so hopefully they're decent.

#3466 shoeshine boy

shoeshine boy
  • LocationDecatur, GA

Posted 11 February 2022 - 05:18 PM

I wanted a Bauer shell but they were gone immediately :(

always looking for non Reebok L & XL shells......

#3467 Miller55

Miller55

Posted 11 February 2022 - 05:59 PM

13s should be fine. I wear 14 and can even fit 15 in a lot of gloves and 13 in jetspeed is fine for me.

I was bummed for about a second, then I saw there were no 2ns or really 4rolls at all so it's whatever. Dasuchin, those tan alpha customs you got were sick

#3468 Dishmaster

Dishmaster

Posted 13 February 2022 - 06:46 PM

Their shipping is so insane that it’s never worth it for Canadians to order from that site unless you absolutely have to have something that you can’t find on sideline

#3469 90Style10Skill

90Style10Skill

Posted 23 February 2022 - 03:15 PM

Just threw up a bunch of Wild sticks, look at all the Johansson variants lol must be nice to be a pro and able to try out all the builds and curves. Based on his player ID has at least 65 versions of his sticks.

Custom everything.

#3470 Mdwsta4

Mdwsta4

Posted 23 February 2022 - 03:45 PM

100%. Just like with different steel profiles. The ability to try stuff out without dumping tons of money down the drain would be amazing! Feels like companies could offer rental programs or something to help people try out more gear and find out if something works better for them

#3471 Wanz32

Wanz32
  • LocationKelowna

Posted 23 February 2022 - 08:00 PM

I wanted a Bauer shell but they were gone immediately :(

Don't worry, lots were bought to be put in storage

- Always looking for new style stars gear, particularly Bauer! 

#3472 shoeshine boy

shoeshine boy
  • LocationDecatur, GA

Posted 24 February 2022 - 01:26 PM

or to be sold at 300% markup.

always looking for non Reebok L & XL shells......

#3473 Golden Gate Sharpening

Golden Gate Sharpening
  • LocationNorthern California

Posted 31 January 2023 - 04:47 PM

Devils RR shells and pants: https://www.prostock...rows=20&start=0

"What is your lowest/best price?" is NOT an offer. 

#3474 90Style10Skill

90Style10Skill

Posted 03 February 2023 - 08:38 PM

Damn, missed both the Nexus pants and the Vapor gloves.

Custom everything.

#3475 NovaHands

NovaHands
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 06 February 2023 - 03:49 PM

I was refreshing the site waiting for the gloves.  When they hit, there were two pairs of 13" UltraSonics.  I added a pair to my cart and proceeded to check out.  When I hit submit, I got the dreaded "Inventory level for the following product is below what you ordered..." :thumbdown:

#3476 x-axis

x-axis
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 07 February 2023 - 10:41 AM

I was refreshing the site waiting for the gloves.  When they hit, there were two pairs of 13" UltraSonics.  I added a pair to my cart and proceeded to check out.  When I hit submit, I got the dreaded "Inventory level for the following product is below what you ordered..." :thumbdown:

Ok. I don't feel so bad now. I wanted a pair too. How do the ultrasonics compare to the last few supremes? 

Old Buyer/Seller Feedback-http://www.sports2k....axis/?hl=x-axis

Want to buy:

Small Shells

Large Edge Practice Socks White with navy stripe 

Large Edge Practice Socks Burgundy with white stripe 

#3477 Miller55

Miller55

Posted 07 February 2023 - 11:00 AM

Ok. I don't feel so bad now. I wanted a pair too. How do the ultrasonics compare to the last few supremes?

Imo the order is:
1. 1S
2. NXG
3. 2S Pro
4. US
5. MX3

2 and 3 could be swapped, I just prefer the cuff on the NXG/MX3/1S to the newer 2S Pro cuff. I have only tried the US with the fixed cuff

#3478 NovaHands

NovaHands
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 07 February 2023 - 11:04 AM

They fit more like the 2S Pro than the 1S. 

There's a few cuff options out there, which also plays into the overall fit and feel.  While I don't prefer the floating cuff on the UltraSonics, it's still far and away better than the ridiculously long cuff on some of the 2S Pros. 

For me personally, it's: 

1.  Short Cuff 2S Pro 

2.  1S 

3.  Fixed Cuff Ultra Sonic 

4.  Floating Cuff Ultra Sonic

5.  Long Cuff 2S Pro

Of all these types, the long cuff 2S Pro is the only one I've gotten rid of.  I have gloves in all the other types.

#3479 x-axis

x-axis
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 07 February 2023 - 11:44 AM

They fit more like the 2S Pro than the 1S. 

There's a few cuff options out there, which also plays into the overall fit and feel.  While I don't prefer the floating cuff on the UltraSonics, it's still far and away better than the ridiculously long cuff on some of the 2S Pros. 

For me personally, it's: 

1.  Short Cuff 2S Pro 

2.  1S 

3.  Fixed Cuff Ultra Sonic 

4.  Floating Cuff Ultra Sonic

5.  Long Cuff 2S Pro

Of all these types, the long cuff 2S Pro is the only one I've gotten rid of.  I have gloves in all the other types.

thank you

Old Buyer/Seller Feedback-http://www.sports2k....axis/?hl=x-axis

Want to buy:

Small Shells

Large Edge Practice Socks White with navy stripe 

Large Edge Practice Socks Burgundy with white stripe 

#3480 blazer88

blazer88
  • Locationlong island n.y

Posted 12 June 2023 - 11:30 AM

Damm , got the email & they were gone , maybe next time.