Photo

CCM / Reebok Pant model codes

ccm reebok pants codes

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 Drew68

Drew68

Posted 19 February 2015 - 02:49 PM

So, I'm sure this may have been asked before, but I'm wondering if anyone can help me figure out the CCM/Reebok pant model codes.  I've guessed simple and easy parts like MHP= Mens' Hockey Pant, 520/610/HP35, etc are the model numbers, and .SP probably =special.

But, what I'm trying to figure out is if the code will tell you if they are long or short or anything else.  I recently picked up a slightly older version of the 520 pants, and the code is MHP520S.SP.  I'm wondering if the S before the period means short?  Or something else?

Can anyone decode the pant codes or direct me to somewhere that will explain it?

Thanks guys

#2 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 19 February 2015 - 03:05 PM

I've never figured out what the S and SP stand for but they have nothing to do with the length. Any added or subtracted length will be marked with a sharpie on the inside tag of the pants.

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#3 Drew68

Drew68

Posted 19 February 2015 - 03:08 PM

Yeah, I've seen the "+1" or "+2" before, but I just don't know what the rest of the code means.  Just curious on the rest of the code though

It isn't freakin' rocket science.. it's hockey pants, so somebody out there has got to know.

Anyone.... Bueller?... Bueller?....

#4 Monty22

Monty22

Posted 19 February 2015 - 03:20 PM

All I know is G = Girth.

#5 PaulKariya

PaulKariya
  • LocationBC

Posted 19 February 2015 - 03:44 PM

Small/Petite

#6 Drew68

Drew68

Posted 19 February 2015 - 03:46 PM

Small/Petite

Ok, but is that the S before the period or after?

#7 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 19 February 2015 - 04:02 PM

Here's a good example that shows the added length designation. The Small/Petite that PaulKariya is referring to is the Size/Grandeur listing (S/P, M/M, L/G, XL/XG)

The first "S" is probably for Standard and I say that because on ECHL models, there is ECHL instead of the S. My best guess for the SP would be Special Production/Pant or something along those lines since we're talking about pants made for professional use.

$_3.jpg

500x500.jpg

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#8 Drew68

Drew68

Posted 19 February 2015 - 04:04 PM

Here's a good example that shows the added length designation. The Small/Petite that PaulKariya is referring to is the Size/Grandeur listing (S/P, M/M, L/G, XL/XG)

My best guess for the SP would be Special Production/Pant or something along those lines since we're talking about pants made for professional use. The other "S" I still have no idea.

$_3.jpg

Yeah- Ok.  I thought he might have meant the S/P vs XL/TG in the size area.

It's that elusive "S" before the period I want to know about....

#9 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 19 February 2015 - 04:16 PM

Yeah- Ok.  I thought he might have meant the S/P vs XL/TG in the size area.

It's that elusive "S" before the period I want to know about....

It's gotta be for Standard model. The SP shows up on all Reebok/CCM pants and shells so it's probably Special Production

#3k gsdhead.gif

#10 Drew68

Drew68

Posted 19 February 2015 - 04:17 PM

That makes sense I guess.  Gonna sound like a dope here, but what does the ECHL stand for?  East Coast Hockey League?  I mean I know there is one, but if teh pants are made for NHLers, then I'm confused...

#11 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 19 February 2015 - 04:20 PM

Yep, East Coast Hockey League and, once again, I dont know for sure, but my guess is that's the first league the model was used in and they eventually made their way to the NHL

#3k gsdhead.gif

#12 Drew68

Drew68

Posted 19 February 2015 - 04:28 PM

CCM/Reebok wouldn't wanna make this confusing at all....

I long for the days of the simple stuff like the MHP18s and the 610/620s

#13 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 19 February 2015 - 04:49 PM

SP may also mean Senior Pants. :dunno:

All CCM codes have the actual product, normally pants is HP (Hockey Pants).

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#14 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 19 February 2015 - 04:53 PM

SP may also mean Senior Pants. :dunno:

All CCM codes have the actual product, normally pants is HP (Hockey Pants).

That would defeat the purpose of placing the M in front of HP right? And wouldnt all pro stock pants/shells be senior sized?

#3k gsdhead.gif

#15 Drew68

Drew68

Posted 19 February 2015 - 04:56 PM

That would defeat the purpose of placing the M in front of HP right? And wouldnt all pro stock pants/shells be senior sized?

I know they have some young kids in teh NHL... but I dont' think they're around age 12, lol :)

#16 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 19 February 2015 - 05:06 PM

You are right. lol

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#17 tattoosbyjay

tattoosbyjay
  • Locationsouth jersy

Posted 19 February 2015 - 05:13 PM

senior pant maybe?

#18 tattoosbyjay

tattoosbyjay
  • Locationsouth jersy

Posted 19 February 2015 - 05:14 PM

oops just seen someone said the same thing but I would say senior pant seems to be the most logical answer

#19 BostonBruins

BostonBruins
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 05:32 PM

MHP -Men's Hockey Pants

520S - Pant Version

SP - Special Production
Always looking for BOSTON BRUINS gear!

Looking for Tampa Bay Lightning 3rd Set. Practice Jersey in Size 56, Size medium shell, 13 inch bauer/apx gloves.

#20 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 19 February 2015 - 05:56 PM

MHP -Men's Hockey Pants

520S - Pant Version

SP - Special Production

Is that confirmed?

That also explains why there's no S on MHP7000 because there's only one version.

#3k gsdhead.gif