Medium One95 Sale

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 12 March 2015 - 11:53 PM

Lombardi Yotes sold

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#22 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 22 March 2015 - 12:26 AM

Bump.gif

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#23 danglesnipe6

danglesnipe6
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 22 March 2015 - 01:00 AM

^best bump ever

#24 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 11 May 2015 - 09:47 PM

Bump added jets pair and dropped prices. Make me some offers

#3k gsdhead.gif

#25 Kadams29

Kadams29
  • LocationBuffalo NY

Posted 13 May 2015 - 07:36 AM

I gotta say this. i first had bought Large Blackhawks 95's((im 5'10-190) to see what all the fuss was about and to see how the fitment was but i honestly hated em. Felt like i was swimming in em. So i gave the 95's 1 more shot this time with my Sabres medium 3rds. I gotta tell ypu. Best pant ever if fitted correctly. They contour and offer incredible protection/mobility. Ill never go back to my Large CL's. GLWS!!

#26 danglesnipe6

danglesnipe6
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 13 May 2015 - 01:33 PM

Bump added jets pair and dropped prices. Make me some offers

The jets pants look sweet, and the Nashville part make it hilarious!  haha. 

#27 Joron

Joron

Posted 13 May 2015 - 07:57 PM

Kadams
Would you say the one 95's are comparable weight wise with the CL's?

#28 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 13 May 2015 - 08:08 PM

Pretty close. CLs are still lighter but not by much

#3k gsdhead.gif

#29 Kadams29

Kadams29
  • LocationBuffalo NY

Posted 15 May 2015 - 10:15 AM

Kadams
Would you say the one 95's are comparable weight wise with the CL's?

I will say that MEDIUM 95's are very close to Large CL's in weight. My mediums are seriously amazing on the fitment. I feel like my stride actually is more directed and controlled too believe it or not. Just beauty pants.

#30 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 15 May 2015 - 11:32 AM

I will say that MEDIUM 95's are very close to Large CL's in weight. My mediums are seriously amazing on the fitment. I feel like my stride actually is more directed and controlled too believe it or not. Just beauty pants.

What he said...so buy them

#3k gsdhead.gif