Photo

prostock eq50 malkin vs prostock reebok ai9 malkin

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 avalanche19

avalanche19
  • Locationchicago, il

Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:17 PM

if you could choose between the two sticks and the same curve which would you go with? I find myself slowly drifting away from easton, i'm not a big fan of the rs I have had one for over 8 months now and it is retail, the blade just isn't soft enough i dont know how big of a difference that makes, anyways digressing which route would you take?
KEVIN

#2 ShaunJ13

ShaunJ13
  • LocationCali

Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:36 PM

I would say the Malkin Eq50 is probably an SE16 or S19 repainted as a EQ50 but would have to see the stick to tell.

Personally I would take an Easton over a Reebok any day.

#3 avalanche19

avalanche19
  • Locationchicago, il

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:22 PM

kill the thread dupes, thanks
33 views only 1 reply
KEVIN

#4 District

District

Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:03 PM

Interesting question, because I've found myself slowly being drawn to Reebok sticks. A lot of guys I play with in both of my leagues that were former college guys swear by Reebok sticks. I've always thought of them as junk, but the guys that I see using them in my leagues are some of the most skilled players I've ever played with and could use anything they wanted.

Easton sticks have always been so hit or miss for me. I liked the performance of the S19, but the shaft dimensions feel small in my gloves and I have a difficult time using them. The blades always seem to get soft on me quicker than they should.

#5 avalanche19

avalanche19
  • Locationchicago, il

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:53 PM

i have an 11k and i liked it a lot,I dont know many guys that do use them, it seems like easton and bauer dominate but reebok does seem to out out a good product. i just ordered two pro stock ai9's malkin curve so im excited to see how nice they are
KEVIN