x:60
mesh gussets -1/4''
yellow mustang with thumb overlay
mesh backing on thumbs

very nice work by Pat... these palms are soooooo soft

#222 FatTire10

FatTire10

Posted 30 June 2015 - 07:23 PM

Really looking forward to sending a few pairs in. Going away for 2 weeks in Aug so I might as well send them out and get them done if I'm not using them. I'm looking to get digital palms and mesh gussets, but I'm intrigued by some of the other options. Can someone summarize what the pros/cons of pearl mustang, kangaroo and some of the other more exotic palm types are (I have a few pairs of Warriors with micronash so I'm familiar with that).

#223 theruz23

theruz23
  • LocationCT

Posted 01 July 2015 - 06:33 AM

Really looking forward to sending a few pairs in. Going away for 2 weeks in Aug so I might as well send them out and get them done if I'm not using them. I'm looking to get digital palms and mesh gussets, but I'm intrigued by some of the other options. Can someone summarize what the pros/cons of pearl mustang, kangaroo and some of the other more exotic palm types are (I have a few pairs of Warriors with micronash so I'm familiar with that).

pearl is very soft, great feel. kangaroo also has great feel and soft but has alot of grip unlike mustang so it's all personal preference 

#224 FatTire10

FatTire10

Posted 01 July 2015 - 02:11 PM

pearl is very soft, great feel. kangaroo also has great feel and soft but has alot of grip unlike mustang so it's all personal preference

Yeah just haven't owned that many pairs with highly specialized specs. Is there a material that is about as thin as digital without the grip texture?

#225 darklight616

darklight616

Posted 01 July 2015 - 02:25 PM

I also just sent an email about getting some gloves basically restored yesterday morning. anxiously waiting to hear back. this guys work is lookin great.

#226 kimchee411

kimchee411
  • LocationNorthern California

Posted 01 July 2015 - 02:32 PM

Yeah just haven't owned that many pairs with highly specialized specs. Is there a material that is about as thin as digital without the grip texture?

I think single layer micronash would be about the closest thing.
STUFF I'M LOOKING FOR (NEW/LIKE NEW CONDITION)
• MIC AX1 13" or 14" -- NOT NYI, Oilers, Habs, Ducks, Preds, Hawks, Leafs, Pens, or Devils (retro YES PLEASE).
• Joe Thornton CCM mitts

• Pro stock edge socks:
- Wings away

• Blackhawks red practice jersey 56/58
• Sens Cream Heritage 2.0 game jersey 56/58

#227 Biscuit

Biscuit
  • LocationUpstate NY

Posted 04 July 2015 - 12:04 AM

i was hoping to post the pics Pat sent me of my gloves but my iPad is being a pain in the ass.
But I am very excited that they are done and he shipped them out today. I was lucky to get them done before he left for vacation. Pat is a great guy to work with and hope to send him more in the future.
always looking for Sabres gear

#228 hogrida

hogrida
  • LocationUpstate NY

Posted 08 July 2015 - 02:02 PM

Biscuit and I sent our gloves out together, should be getting them back in the mail any day now....can't wait.  Mine are the Pens franchise...Yellow Mustang palms, black mesh 1/4" reduction gussets, black mesh behind the thumb, and a new carbon name plate with our team name and my #.  They came out great.  I'll let Biscuit describe his if he wan

DF33_Franchise.jpg

blue_warrior.jpg

black_warrior.jpg

#229 TheBear19

TheBear19
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 08 July 2015 - 02:06 PM

Biscuit and I sent our gloves out together, should be getting them back in the mail any day now....can't wait.  Mine are the Pens franchise...Yellow Mustang palms, black mesh 1/4" reduction gussets, black mesh behind the thumb, and a new carbon name plate with our team name and my #.  They came out great.  I'll let Biscuit describe his if he wants.

It says we can't view the pictures 

They were right when they told me my wallet was going to be taking a hit on this site.

#230 hogrida

hogrida
  • LocationUpstate NY

Posted 08 July 2015 - 02:07 PM

I did something wrong.  BTW I'm new here.

#231 hogrida

hogrida
  • LocationUpstate NY

Posted 08 July 2015 - 02:13 PM

I can see the images when I preview the post, but not after I post. ???/

Figured it out...previous post edited

#232 Mincy

Mincy
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 08 July 2015 - 02:36 PM

Looks great! Always like seeing Pats work. This has become a favorite thread for sure.

"Speak softly and carry a big stick"  Feedback

#233 Hyuen88

Hyuen88
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 08 July 2015 - 05:15 PM

Looks great! Always like seeing Pats work. This has become a favorite thread for sure.

+1 Looking good as always! I got these back but just havent posted it. Did some shell repair, new tufftek on the shot blockers and pearl mustangs

2hn85l2.jpg

295w9wo.jpg

Easton short cuff & embroidery

bfnihi.jpg

Name embroidery & number patch

34pjhp1.jpg

HK #17

Feedback

#234 NovaHands

NovaHands
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 09 July 2015 - 11:47 AM

+1 Looking good as always! I got these back but just havent posted it. Did some shell repair, new tufftek on the shot blockers and pearl mustangs

2hn85l2.jpg

295w9wo.jpg

Easton short cuff & embroidery

bfnihi.jpg

Name embroidery & number patch

34pjhp1.jpg

Really like the look of the number patch on those.  Simple, but nice!

#235 Hyuen88

Hyuen88
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 09 July 2015 - 01:01 PM

Thnx man, it gives it that finishing touch. Pat is amazing as always!

HK #17

Feedback

#236 kimchee411

kimchee411

Posted 09 July 2015 - 01:38 PM

Both pairs pearl mustang and tapered mesh gussets -1/4" at tips.  He even hand stitched cuts and holes on the NXGs for free!   Amazing work as always!

i-9JFxvqv-L.jpg

i-2n5Znsb-L.jpg

i-hVLpfFt-L.jpg

• MIC AX1 13" or 14" -- NOT NYI, Oilers, Habs, Ducks, Preds, Hawks, Leafs, Pens, or Devils (retro YES PLEASE).
• Joe Thornton CCM mitts

• Pro stock edge socks:
- Wings away

#237 mwallner

mwallner
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 11 July 2015 - 09:12 PM

Everybody's gloves look great! Just sent some gloves to Pat, looking forward to seeing them when he's finished.

#238 kimchee411

kimchee411

Posted 12 July 2015 - 05:00 PM

Delete this please.  Was trying to search but posted instead.

• Joe Thornton CCM mitts

• Pro stock edge socks:
- Wings away

#239 blazer88

blazer88
  • Locationlong island n.y

Posted 14 July 2015 - 11:55 AM

Pat shortened a pair of easton pro stock pants, 1 1/2". came out flawless. if you would like to see pictures email me,  dblumenthal8808@yahoo.com ( have problems uploading on sports 2k ) Thanks

#240 shoeshine boy

shoeshine boy
  • LocationDecatur, GA

Posted 14 July 2015 - 12:54 PM

Pat shortened a pair of easton pro stock pants, 1 1/2". came out flawless. if you would like to see pictures email me,  dblumenthal8808@yahoo.com ( have problems uploading on sports 2k ) Thanks

I was just about to ask about this. I have one pair of Warrior Hustlers that were made -1" on the upper and they are by far my favorite pair.

always looking for non Reebok L & XL shells......