Capitals Backstrom Nike

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 hockeysc23

hockeysc23
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 23 May 2015 - 04:02 PM

All,

Been lurking for quite awhile and finally think it's time to pass a long my Nick Backstrom XXXX to a new home.

These are Nike Bauer XXXX Pro gloves from the Capitals. These were used by Nickie and then I purchased them from the Caps. I used them for a couple seasons after. They were always cleaned after use and I kept dryer sheets in the gloves for smell and moisture. 

They could probably use a re-palming but are usable. The left palm has a smaller hole about the size of a dime right now. They had marks/dirt on the cuff when I got them.

I am really unsure the price of gear lately as I had to stop lurking here so much to save the wallet :) but I was told Backstrom gloves are pretty rare. Not looking to gouge anyone, so please feel free to make an offer.

Looking for $135 shipped in the US. For Canada whatever the cost of shipping would be via different methods we can determine and split the cost appropriately. 

Detailed pics available here: https://plus.google....2323158865921  

This site is unfortunately blocked at work, so responses to this thread and PM are slow. Feel free to email: secannon@gmail.com

Attached Files