Photo

Captails/Bears shipment

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
93 replies to this topic

#81 wheelthensnipe

wheelthensnipe

Posted 21 May 2012 - 02:26 PM

Ill be there too! Hoping to pick up some good stuff. I know they restock the floor after each sale, so hopefully there will be the stuff I want at the timeslot om going to.

#82 invictus8

invictus8

Posted 21 May 2012 - 02:34 PM

How much do you think a pair of mitts would run me? I'm looking for either x60's or 4 rolls (bauer)...PM me?

#83 FearlessMadog

FearlessMadog
  • LocationCanada

Posted 21 May 2012 - 03:02 PM

Is there a date for the sale yet?

#84 wheelthensnipe

wheelthensnipe

Posted 21 May 2012 - 03:56 PM

They did the year I went. I'm sorry to hear that it changed. Guess I'll have to hope that there will be good picks for my slot then.

#85 CapAttack

CapAttack

Posted 24 May 2012 - 08:41 PM

false, they do not re-stock the floor. last year they did not for sure.

Yes they did. I was in the first session and the 3rd session. There were different gloves/helmets in each of those. As well as they put out a TON of Brooks Laich AK27's in the 3rd session.

#86 Evillittlejawa

Evillittlejawa
  • LocationColorado

Posted 27 May 2012 - 01:06 PM

If anyone happens to find any Jason Bacashihua stuff (I doubt it), I would be VERY interested!!! He wore Brian's DX2 gear. I believe his gear has his name as "Cash."

ALWAYS looking for new/used/broken beyond repair Peter Budaj, Marc Denis, Semyon Varlamov, JS Giguere, and Andrew Penner goalie gear/jerseys. And goalie gear in general.

My Feedback!

#87 Harv

Harv
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 27 May 2012 - 04:26 PM

If anyone happens to find any Jason Bacashihua stuff (I doubt it), I would be VERY interested!!! He wore Brian's DX2 gear. I believe his gear has his name as "Cash."

My guy had Holtby and Sabourin gear for me last time, but I passed. I'm not dealing with selling that stuff if I didn't have a buyer.
WTB: Blackhawk Hossa Franchises

#88 Ducelut17

Ducelut17

Posted 27 May 2012 - 10:53 PM

I am looking for reebok Lg Caps pants. Please let me know hoe much $ you are asking. -Thanks

#89 Harv

Harv
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 30 May 2012 - 04:34 PM

Lock this one up Dupes. I have another thread..
WTB: Blackhawk Hossa Franchises