Photo

Hockey Monkey - Need Help from Canada

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 robmacref

robmacref

Posted 31 May 2015 - 11:46 AM

Looking for a US based Forum Member to help me out with a purchase off Hockey Monkey.

There shipping dept wont ship to Canada so I was wondering if someone can help me by accepting the shipment and then forwarding to me by USPS to Canada.

PM me or reply here if you can help a brother out...

#2 Dommelsm07

Dommelsm07
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 31 May 2015 - 01:08 PM

I use a border depot to make my order. It's realy simple, but you are maybe to far from one? I use kinek boder mail, and it's great

#3 t6lock

t6lock
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 31 May 2015 - 01:49 PM

Since when? I ordered something from HM last year and it quoted shipping to $40 or something ridiculous for gloves+steel. I e-mailed them about it and talked them down to $20 shipping directly to Canada.

#4 noodle3872

noodle3872
  • LocationChilliwack BC

Posted 31 May 2015 - 05:03 PM

Since when? I ordered something from HM last year and it quoted shipping to $40 or something ridiculous for gloves+steel. I e-mailed them about it and talked them down to $20 shipping directly to Canada.

Some manufactures forbid shipping out of country.

robmacref, where are you located?

#5 kevboy555

kevboy555

Posted 31 May 2015 - 06:36 PM

I live just 15 minutes from the border, so I just use Ship Happens to ship my packages there, but most of the major suppliers, like Bauer, CCM, Reebok etc restrict the sellers in the USS from shipping out of country to protect the inflated prices they use as an MSRP in Canada. The easy way around that is to ship to the border cities and have a member that lives near the border pick it up for you.

Hope that helps.

#6 robmacref

robmacref

Posted 01 June 2015 - 05:44 AM

I am in Barrie, Ontario...  Thats exactly it they wont ship Bauer products to Canada.  Need the help of someone US Based.  Looking to buy a couple of things from them.

Anyone able to help?

#7 Moose

Moose

Posted 01 June 2015 - 06:18 AM

How close to the border are you?

#8 Hills

Hills
  • LocationNiagara Ontario

Posted 01 June 2015 - 07:54 AM

Barrie is north of Toronto, so over 2 hours just to make it to the States not including boarder issues.

#9 robmacref

robmacref

Posted 01 June 2015 - 12:58 PM

Would prefer they ship to your residence and you forward to me by post

#10 Moose

Moose

Posted 01 June 2015 - 01:55 PM

I use a shipping post in Niagara Falls New York. What are you ordering?

#11 robmacref

robmacref

Posted 01 June 2015 - 04:45 PM

just a pair of junior shells for my kid.  I cannot find anything for sale locally