Photo

Any natural Kreps shooters in here?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Precision

Precision

Posted 03 June 2015 - 11:19 PM

Anyone in here pic up a Kreps stick and just click with it or is it always a transition period? I love the lie of a P88 but the toe curve of a P92.

#2 DatsyukZherdev

DatsyukZherdev
  • LocationLetterkenny, Ontario

Posted 03 June 2015 - 11:49 PM

By natural do you mean shots high and wide? Cause that's exactly what I expected when getting it and I wasn't disappointed. 

#3 drewmcmullen

drewmcmullen

Posted 04 June 2015 - 12:14 AM

I absolutely love the Kreps curve. I feel much more confident with my accuracy. I don't think I had much of a transition period at all, but I also wasn't happy with any of the curves I was using and kept switching.

I think my backhands even better with the kreps too.

#4 Fooj

Fooj
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 04 June 2015 - 12:32 AM

easiest transition is from the p92.  just with smaller and more extreme sweet spots 

IG: Fooj Media

#5 Hyuen88

Hyuen88
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 04 June 2015 - 12:37 AM

I went from a E5 to an E28/kreps and been loving it ever since. Didnt take long to transition for me.

HK #17

Feedback

#6 NjStarsHockey

NjStarsHockey
  • LocationNJ

Posted 04 June 2015 - 04:40 AM

Went from p14 to kreps and loved both of em, stuck with the kreps curve and cant seem to get away from it 

#7 twistoffate19

twistoffate19
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 04 June 2015 - 11:31 AM

I went from P91 and P02 curves to a Kreps. Transition period wasn't super long, and for what it's worth, I also feel that the Kreps pattern, once you get used to it, is an incredibly accurate pattern. Best part about gaining that little bit of accuracy was that my shots didn't suffer in velocity.

Items for Sale Picture Album Found Here: http://imgur.com/a/JufvE

Always on the hunt for Doughty sticks

#8 Bleafer

Bleafer
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 04 June 2015 - 11:54 AM

Kreps is great for stick and puck, unreal shooting with it. But in game it just doesnt work for me. Have trouble handling the puck overall, backhanders in tight situations would slide off the toe. P92 solved all the issues I had. Can see in my season stats when I switched to a P92 lols.

For Sale:

#9 KidCoyote

KidCoyote
  • LocationBrantford, ON

Posted 04 June 2015 - 12:57 PM

Kreps is the devil

#10 Butter88

Butter88

Posted 04 June 2015 - 03:02 PM

I've been using kreps for a really long time! its hard to get away from it its honestly the perfect curve you can do everything with it IMO! 

#11 Precision

Precision

Posted 04 June 2015 - 11:30 PM

I'm using a P92, have been mostly for a long time now and it seems to work well I've just always been super curious about the Kreps. Oddly enough I saw a big opportunity to get the P28 in an MX3 or Nexus once the 1x came out but mybauer only has p28 option for the 1x on th web site.

#12 Fooj

Fooj
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 04 June 2015 - 11:40 PM

get a qr1

IG: Fooj Media

#13 iSmileee

iSmileee

Posted 05 June 2015 - 05:08 AM

Mid Kreps

#14 airmaxone95

airmaxone95
  • LocationOntario

Posted 05 June 2015 - 11:48 PM

be one with the kreps

#15 Mapleleafs-13

Mapleleafs-13
  • LocationToronto

Posted 07 June 2015 - 01:47 AM

I used a stick my friend had that was kreps for a bit during a pick up. I was coming from using a p92 forever.

It was quite interesting, toe drags a lot easier, shots hooked a bit for me, but I'm sure it would just take some time to get used to.

But one thing I notice that was quite different for me was short distance sauce passes were way easier to do with this curve, but maybe it was just me. But either way it was much easier to sauce pass.

Definitely an interesting curve for me, probably would like it if I spent a few more days with it, problem is that I'm too used to p92

Looking for BIOSTEEL jersey made by UA or Adidas.

Looking for Bauer Pro defender elbows size Large

My ebay (better prices for members)

#16 SPF_6

SPF_6
  • LocationColorado Springs, CO

Posted 22 July 2015 - 09:58 AM

I picked up a kreps when I bought my warrior covert dt1st and really, really liked it. I bought that stick when I broke my widow with a kremlin curve on it which had trouble adjusting to but once I adjusted to the kremlin curve I liked it alot. But after going through my stockpile of Widows with kremlin curves on them and unsuccessfully finding a pro stock ovechkin or an ovechkin clone, I went out and picked up a DT1st with a kreps on it.  I like the kreps alot and its my favorite curve since a started shooting with it. I then picked up the QR1 and that has been all I have used, I could shoot with it just fine the first shot. 

#17 rusty23

rusty23

Posted 23 July 2015 - 06:56 PM

i switch between kreps and pm9 all the time doesn't take long to adjust at all. Oddly enough i can't use P92/Sakic  :dunno:

#18 markov94

markov94
  • LocationSarnia Ont,...then Lakeland FLA....then back to Sarnia

Posted 24 July 2015 - 05:52 PM

I have always been a Kreps guy. I think some guys use the heel more than the toe if you are a toe guy then it is hard not to love a Kreps curve..Now that "ovie" curve that Warrior has out....I hit the picture of the queen 3 times....