Photo

RBK 9K Girdle sizing

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 theflash0000

theflash0000

Posted 20 March 2012 - 04:10 AM

Can anyone comment on the fit of the 9K girdle? Wondering how tight they fit, i.e., if you wear medium regular pants, would a large girdle fit waist-wise?

Long story short, I'm looking for a girdle/shell setup, but with a slightly looser fit in the waist, so I'm thinking large girdle might work for me, even though I usually wear 30"-32".

Check out The Hockey Locker Podcast!

Episode 7 of The Hockey Locker Podcast is now live! We discuss the latest gear news and releases, including the Bauer MX3 stick and we talk about how to deal with a hockey injury from both a mental and physical perspective. Download here! 

http://hockeylockerp....wordpress.com/

Twitter: @Hockey_Locker

hockeylockerpodcast@gmail.com

#2 Lefticious

Lefticious

Posted 20 March 2012 - 02:07 PM

Not sure what your after...

I wear a medium pant. Just got a medium 9K girdle and it fits right.

#3 Purelife

Purelife
  • LocationToronto

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:05 PM

The large 9k girdle has a waist size of 36-40, if you are a 30 waist now you will be swimming in the a bit on the waist...

I've been on the lookout for a large 9k and i can't find any just missed out on one on Ebay today...

#4 theflash0000

theflash0000

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:43 PM

Ok, thanks. I'll hold out for a medium to show up on here or eBay :)

Check out The Hockey Locker Podcast!

Episode 7 of The Hockey Locker Podcast is now live! We discuss the latest gear news and releases, including the Bauer MX3 stick and we talk about how to deal with a hockey injury from both a mental and physical perspective. Download here! 

http://hockeylockerp....wordpress.com/

Twitter: @Hockey_Locker

hockeylockerpodcast@gmail.com

#5 shoeshine boy

shoeshine boy
  • LocationDecatur, GA

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:55 PM

The large 9k girdle has a waist size of 36-40, if you are a 30 waist now you will be swimming in the a bit on the waist...

I've been on the lookout for a large 9k and i can't find any just missed out on one on Ebay today...

is this the stated size or the real size? I'd find that hard to believe since I have a XL 9k and it's too small for me. I wear xl in every other type of pant.

always looking for non Reebok L & XL shells......