Photo

Vancouver Canucks Equipment Sale 2015

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#1 nhlfan79

nhlfan79
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 10 June 2015 - 06:55 AM

I received the following STH email yesterday.  Makes it sound like it's not open to the general public...

----------------

Our special members-only Summer Summit is coming Thursday, July 9, and you’re invited! Join President of Hockey Operations Trevor Linden, General Manager Jim Benning, Head Coach Willie Desjardins, Canucks prospects and alumni for a candid conversation about your team and the coming season.

We’ll also cover the business of hockey, new developments at Rogers Arena and plans for some exclusive experiences we know you’ll enjoy. 

NEW FOR THIS SEASON!
For the first time ever we’re adding our annual Equipment and Apparel sale to the Summit. This is your only chance to get official Canucks equipment and apparel at up to 80% off! You can pick up your favourite player’s skates, pads, pants and more as well as array of Canucks apparel.

EVENT DETAILS:
Date: Thursday, July 9
Time: 5:00PM
Venue: Rogers Arena

To attend this special event, please RSVP by Friday, June 19 using the steps below:

/snip/

#2 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 10 June 2015 - 10:23 AM

What an odd time.

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#3 Zooz

Zooz

Posted 10 June 2015 - 11:22 AM

Interesting. Quite a different setup from last year. I wonder if STHs can have friends tag along.

#4 Hyuen88

Hyuen88
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 10 June 2015 - 01:46 PM

And how much are they gonna charge at the door for this Summit Event? or do STH get in?

HK #17

Feedback

#5 kazin

kazin
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 10 June 2015 - 02:13 PM

And how much are they gonna charge at the door for this Summit Event? or do STH get in?

Summit Series have been free for STHs in the past.

Odd time indeed. I couldn't even get to downtown by then if I wanted to.

#6 t6lock

t6lock
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 10 June 2015 - 03:52 PM

Summit Series have been free for STHs in the past.

Odd time indeed. I couldn't even get to downtown by then if I wanted to.

Send meeeeeee

#7 Wanz32

Wanz32
  • LocationKelowna

Posted 10 June 2015 - 04:12 PM

Well thats lame. 

- Always looking for new style stars gear, particularly Bauer! 

#8 Ash

Ash
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 10 June 2015 - 04:27 PM

Dumb dumb dumb.

#9 Cao

Cao
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 10 June 2015 - 04:31 PM

First they sign Luca Sbisa, now I can't go to the only thing I look forward to in a Canucks season?

Dim Jim strikes again. 

#10 kc83

kc83

Posted 10 June 2015 - 05:53 PM

you cannot pay to get into the event, and you are allowed to take in as many seats as you have.  Usually its a really good event, they feed you a catered meal, you meet the coaches/staff/alumni and prospects, the Equipment sale is brand new and who knows what it is going to be like this year.  Glad i've been a season ticket holder for more than 20 years 

#11 Hyuen88

Hyuen88
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 10 June 2015 - 06:57 PM

Even for STH I wouldn't be surprised if there was a cover fee or something, its an Event and how the Aquilini's run things, nothing is for free or even fan appreciations.

HK #17

Feedback

#12 Bleafer

Bleafer
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 10 June 2015 - 07:20 PM

Turning into the Leafs with fan fest.

For Sale:

#13 kevboy555

kevboy555

Posted 10 June 2015 - 10:35 PM

you cannot pay to get into the event, and you are allowed to take in as many seats as you have. Usually its a really good event, they feed you a catered meal, you meet the coaches/staff/alumni and prospects, the Equipment sale is brand new and who knows what it is going to be like this year. Glad i've been a season ticket holder for more than 20 years

I cancelled my season tickets 2 seasons ago, when they hired Torts to sink this ship. They've sent me an invite to come to this event as well, even though I've told them I'll never buy tickets again, and all my discretionary income now goes to buying Pro Stock hockey gear instead of to paying Torts and Luongo's buyouts.

#14 kazin

kazin
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 10 June 2015 - 11:10 PM

Even for STH I wouldn't be surprised if there was a cover fee or something, its an Event and how the Aquilini's run things, nothing is for free or even fan appreciations.

Turning into the Leafs with fan fest.

Do you guys think with the current interest in the Canucks brand they'd dare put a cover fee on this event? It's been free for years - even when popularity was at an all time high.

I cancelled my season tickets 2 seasons ago, when they hired Torts to sink this ship. They've sent me an invite to come to this event as well, even though I've told them I'll never buy tickets again, and all my discretionary income now goes to buying Pro Stock hockey gear instead of to paying Torts and Luongo's buyouts.

Haha is any of that pro stock Canucks stuff? ;)

#15 - M

- M

Posted 11 June 2015 - 03:55 AM

lol Canucks.  First the "Pro Shop" closed and now they do this.  Wonder how they will liquidate regular merchandise now.

If your bag has wheels, you don't.

#16 Hyuen88

Hyuen88
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 11 June 2015 - 02:37 PM

I dont think they realize they need to gain fans back. Ill always be a fan but I'm talking about the others who are casual/bandwagoners. Pretty sure they lost alot of STH after the blunder year w/ torts. Seems like they think all the fans are still there but its time they do somethin to show appreciation to the fans and they're gonna be stuck w/ all that merch as M said.

HK #17

Feedback

#17 - M

- M

Posted 11 June 2015 - 05:16 PM

Winning is the only way the Canucks can regain fans.  Vancouver is a city of bandwagoners that are quick to cheer on the next winning team.  How many Seattle Seahawks fans have suddenly emerged in the last 3 years?

If your bag has wheels, you don't.

#18 Hyuen88

Hyuen88
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 11 June 2015 - 07:16 PM

Been following the Hawks before the Hasselback and Alexander days. All the wagoners have gone to the seahawks, mariners (even though they suck lol), white caps or lions. its crazy how you never used to see that many fans except nucks fans haha following a team is more of a trend than the love of the sport here. Its Truly Sad.

HK #17

Feedback

#19 Ash

Ash
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 15 June 2015 - 01:49 PM

Public sale will be on July 10th. A Friday. At Noon. Unbelievable.

#20 Hyuen88

Hyuen88
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 15 June 2015 - 02:30 PM

Well seems like there were alot of pple who spoke up! haha a meet and greet is great and everything but I think most of us would just go straight for the equip first than talking w/ benning, linden or desjardins. I know I would!

HK #17

Feedback