Photo

Bags: JRZ vs EAGLE

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Goflyers28

Goflyers28
  • LocationAlberta

Posted 09 July 2015 - 12:08 PM

I'm looking to order a goalie bag from one of the following companies. Eagle or JRZ.

This is the bag I would order from Eagle, minus the logo on the side. What material would this bag be made out of?

270E68B8-C1D7-4F86-9E34-A1D59CB08C00_zps

When ordering from JRZ what material would I select to make it look exactly like the bag above? I was leaning to the full vinyl but since it would be the cheapest I didn't know how high the quality would be.

Can I hear some reviews on either of the bags/ models? Please include the material your bag is made from.
MESSAGE ME IF YOU HAVE GOALIE GEAR FOR SALE. ESPECIALLY PRO RETURN!

#2 xero888

xero888
  • LocationCalgary, Alberta

Posted 09 July 2015 - 12:56 PM

It would be JRZ full vinyl for it to look like the one above.  

Do note the JRZ has a button strap attached to the loops unlike the eagles with no strap.

I have owned my full vinyl JRZ bag for atleast a year and it still looks good with little to no wear and tear.  One thing I had to add was an additional zipper slide to lock my bag when I travel by plane since I didn't want any of my gear to go missing during transit.

#3 Goflyers28

Goflyers28
  • LocationAlberta

Posted 09 July 2015 - 01:18 PM

It would be JRZ full vinyl for it to look like the one above.  

Do note the JRZ has a button strap attached to the loops unlike the eagles with no strap.

I have owned my full vinyl JRZ bag for atleast a year and it still looks good with little to no wear and tear.  One thing I had to add was an additional zipper slide to lock my bag when I travel by plane since I didn't want any of my gear to go missing during transit.

By the button strap do you mean the part that goes over your shoulder? The strap wraps around the shoulder straps so it keep the shoulder straps from falling down?

#4 Goflyers28

Goflyers28
  • LocationAlberta

Posted 09 July 2015 - 01:19 PM

I can get the eagle bag for $150, and JRZ for $110. Sounds like JRZ is the better deal.

#5 xero888

xero888
  • LocationCalgary, Alberta

Posted 10 July 2015 - 01:16 PM

By the button strap do you mean the part that goes over your shoulder? The strap wraps around the shoulder straps so it keep the shoulder straps from falling down?

Sorry for the late reply but yeah that's the one.  

Do note that JRZ is old fashion and doesn't use paypal for payments unless they changed things.  A payment form is emailed to you that you fill out and send back.  I sent a partially filled payment form then called in to have him fill out the credit card info for security purposes.