• LocationGrafton, MA

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:51 PM

HAHA Not the impression I got this week from them

#62 BigCy76

BigCy76
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:56 PM

Um... are you hiring ? I'll clean the bathrooms if I have to... :censored:

If you're considering selling off anything Bruins, CONTACT ME FIRST !!!

Feedback

#63 conlon17

conlon17
  • LocationSt. Catharines, Ontario

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:08 PM

bency gave you a message

#64 fpm39

fpm39

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:05 AM

Bency you camping out again this year? Let me know if you wanna get a skate in while you're in town.

I mean I'll be at this sale, but I was just up at TSR & they still have a ton of brand new Bruin gloves in all sorts of makes & models (Krejci Warriors, Seguin Graf gloves, leather Easton Ryders, etc.)

I'm not trying to convince people to not go to the B's Sale at HockeyMonkey, but I've been to every Bruins sale since they've started and they've never had brand new gloves. And most of the used gloves they've had have been in the $60 to $80 range, why spend that when TSR has brand new mitts at $110?

Either way, last year was a blast meeting a lot of the 2K crew and I look forward to it again this year.

If we want to try to organize some sort of skate with this, please let me know & I can see what I can swing.

#65 JTully317

JTully317
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:27 AM

I will be there as well and I am interested in a group skate if I can get out of working that night. I know up near my place there are a lot of places that offer stick-time/pick-up for under $10 per person for 2 hours of ice on Thursday/Friday/Saturday.

#66 NovaHands

NovaHands
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:03 AM

Where is TSR??  I'd love to check out those Warriors they have?  Might be worth the drive from Springfield...

#67 JTully317

JTully317
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:05 AM

Salem, NH. Probably an hour or more from the sale in Norwood.

5 Kelley Road

#68 NovaHands

NovaHands
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:16 AM

Eh...  That's kind of a hike for me.  Probably 2 hours at least.

Those Krejci Warriors are really intriguing, tho.  Any idea what the specs on them are??

#69 bagsbie

bagsbie

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:25 AM

Nova, I am going to TSR to have the skates sharpened. Let me know if you want me to look at the gloves and what they are. going in an hour or so...

"A loss is just a loss but it still sucks", Alex Vasyunov #18, Lokomotiv Yaroslavl 2011

#70 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:26 AM

Nova, I am going to TSR to have the skates sharpened. Let me know if you want me to look at the gloves and what they are. going in an hour or so...

Yes please, why not? Thanks!

#71 NovaHands

NovaHands
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:30 AM

That would be great!  If you could snap a pic or two of them, I'd appreciate it!

If there's anything else there interesting or rare looking, feel free to share it with the group!  :y

#72 fpm39

fpm39

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:42 AM

w5jq.jpg

Warrior lettering in the yellow outline, 46 in yellow on the thumb. Also its a straight cuff, no breaks or anything like the retail franchise. 14 inch glove with a single layer nash palm.

#73 NovaHands

NovaHands
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:47 AM

Very nice!  PM'ed!

#74 bagsbie

bagsbie

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:52 AM

Nice looking glove, indeed. Now, I am thinking if TSR had any, they'd be snagged really quickly...

"A loss is just a loss but it still sucks", Alex Vasyunov #18, Lokomotiv Yaroslavl 2011

#75 Bigdub44

Bigdub44
  • LocationWinnipeg MB

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:55 AM

Nice, if any members live near or heading to TSR anytime soon could help me get my hands on a pair of bruins franchise in 13"-14" I would greatly appreciate it.. obviously I'll sent you the cash in advance also throw in a finders fee :) thanks

#76 NovaHands

NovaHands
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:58 AM

I hate that the Bruins got rid of the gold trim.  I had some Blake Wheeler franchises with the gold and they looked great.  Very similar to these.

#77 bagsbie

bagsbie

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:10 PM

Nice, if any members live near or heading to TSR anytime soon could help me get my hands on a pair of bruins franchise in 13"-14" I would greatly appreciate it.. obviously I'll sent you the cash in advance also throw in a finders fee :) thanks

Just to set the record straight... TSR does not have any Krejci Warrior gloves! The owner snapped at me when I ask him the question. Apparently, their phone had been off the hook this AM about the glove. They do have a couple of Bruins' Warrior franchise gloves. One marked Kaga? they are size 14", one pair is unmarked... They have a ton of Preds colorway Franchise gloves, no size 13". I found a pair of Krejci X:60s (?) with the extended cuff in size 13". They have a wall full of custom Warrior gloves in different team colors. I personally like the Preds color ones that are combo nylon and leather... Prices are good. some have a drop of nearly 50%. Llike those Preds franchises are reduced from $215 to $115-125.

Whoever is interested, I can post the pictures in a separate thread. I had to duck in and out as I only had an hour before I had to get back to work...

#78 NovaHands

NovaHands
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:13 PM

Just to set the record straight... TSR does not have any Krejci Warrior gloves! The owner snapped at me when I ask him the question. Apparently, their phone had been off the hook this AM about the glove. They do have a couple of Bruins' Warrior franchise gloves. One marked Kaga? they are size 14", one pair is unmarked... They have a ton of Preds colorway Franchise gloves, no size 13". I found a pair of Krejci X:60s (?) with the extended cuff in size 13". They have a wall full of custom Warrior gloves in different team colors. I personally like the Preds color ones that are combo nylon and leather... Prices are good. some have a drop of nearly 50%. Llike those Preds franchises are reduced from $215 to $115-125.

Whoever is interested, I can post the pictures in a separate thread. I had to duck in and out as I only had an hour before I had to get back to work...

Thanks for taking the time to do that for us!

Guess the Krejci's were in high demand suddenly!  Ha!

I'd love some pics of what you saw!

#79 SSG_Beantown33

SSG_Beantown33
  • LocationGrafton, MA

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:21 PM

Almost sounded like you worked there lol

#80 fpm39

fpm39

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:22 PM

Ha, wonder who got the Krejci's?

Now, who do I ask for at TSR to collect my commission?