Photo

University of Michigan Wolverines Gloves + Pants

reebok glovesccm pants michigan wolverines maize blue game used new

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 thinmints93

thinmints93

Posted 10 August 2015 - 11:56 AM

I am new to this website so bare with me here....

I am coming here to sell University of Michigan Wolverines team Pants & Gloves. (will NOT sell seperatley ONLY together.)

GLOVES: 14" RBK 11k. These gloves were game used, and then re-palmed by the equipment staff at the University. The new plams do have some wear and tear on them but are in great shape. There is a small marking on the cuff where the number 37 was written in sharpie (but it is faded and can barely tell). The cuffs are custom embroidered with "WOLVERINES" on each glove. The gloves are not in new or fantastic condition guys they were used for a few months and took a beating. The fact they were re-palmed is what makes them a great selling point still along with the custom embroidery work and style/color.

PANTS: Brand new never even got the chance to wear them. No tags on them but still brand new out of the wrapping. CCM size medium waist size 32-34 (Adjsutable waist belt goes pretty tight). No markings or snags or anything what so ever embroidered infamous Block M logo on right leg with matching embroidered CCM logo on left leg. - BRAND NEW.

ASKING FOR $230.00

Shoot me any questions or anything over PM through here and I will respond fairly quickly. Thanks guys!

Attached Files

• Attached File  2.JPG   38.58KB   4 downloads
  • Attached File  1.JPG   25.13KB   1 downloads
  • Attached File  3.JPG   31.03KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  4.JPG   26.05KB   1 downloads
  • Attached File  5.JPG   31.75KB   1 downloads
  • Attached File  6.JPG   40.75KB   1 downloads
  • Attached File  7.JPG   39.55KB   1 downloads
  • Attached File  8.JPG   29.58KB   0 downloads

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: reebok glovesccm pants, michigan, wolverines, maize, blue, game, used, new