Photo

Ho-sang is Ho-cut!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Wanz32

Wanz32
  • LocationKelowna

Posted 18 September 2015 - 03:19 PM

Josh Ho-Sang sent packing after showing up late to training camp on the first day. 

http://www.tsn.ca/is...p-late-1.362669

What a kid, smarten up. 

- Always looking for new style stars gear, particularly Bauer! 

#2 Bleafer

Bleafer
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 18 September 2015 - 03:20 PM

That title

For Sale:

#3 Wanz32

Wanz32
  • LocationKelowna

Posted 18 September 2015 - 03:20 PM

That title

I thought it was creative.. 

#4 bretwilhite

bretwilhite
  • LocationPHL

Posted 18 September 2015 - 03:28 PM

What about:

"Ho-Sang sent packing for ho-hum punctuality"

#5 theruz23

theruz23
  • LocationCT

Posted 18 September 2015 - 03:29 PM

i love the way the isles acted on this. Ho sang is insanely talented but if you wanna play in the pro's you gotta act like a pro. 

#6 Wanz32

Wanz32
  • LocationKelowna

Posted 18 September 2015 - 03:33 PM

No kidding. He's going to need a big attitude adjustment, and quickly. 

#7 DiesILL

DiesILL
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 18 September 2015 - 03:55 PM

That was the whole reason he was picked later in the draft... His talent level had him slotted a lot higher in the draft. Unfortunately some of the young guys don't figure it out until it's too late.

#8 DatsyukZherdev

DatsyukZherdev
  • LocationLetterkenny, Ontario

Posted 18 September 2015 - 04:25 PM

A friend of mine played a season with him and the stories he had from just 1 year was incredible.

#9 skleiner1

skleiner1

Posted 21 September 2015 - 05:46 PM

I can't believe someone gave him a shot lol

Instagram - Sports2K
- skleiner
Twitter - @Sports2K
- @skleiner1

#10 Wanz32

Wanz32
  • LocationKelowna

Posted 21 September 2015 - 06:08 PM

I can't believe someone gave him a shot lol

He'll get another next year. He's going to learn quickly, and I'm sure the leash will be short at that time. If he has a bum year this year in the O it'll be interesting to see what happens. 

#11 skleiner1

skleiner1

Posted 28 September 2015 - 08:35 PM

He hasn't learned that's the problem. Sleeping in doesn't warrant 2 hours of stairs and being send home, if it was someone else it would be a "get to the rink quickly and get on the ice". A girl I played with dated and is still very close to a player on the team who even says it isn't the first time he's had issues like that just with simple meetings and video calls

No doubt he's going to be there again next year because he's still a pick but oh man. He better impress this year!

Instagram - Sports2K
- skleiner
Twitter - @Sports2K
- @skleiner1

#12 Wanz32

Wanz32
  • LocationKelowna

Posted 29 September 2015 - 10:17 AM

He's an investment that the team is going to protect. I don't think the Islanders would throw away their first round pick, but I think they'll put him under a microscope and work with him closely to fix any attitude problems. I think showing up late or sleeping in without the drive to be their early comes from self entitlement and him thinking "I'm a first rounder, and I'm at camp". 

#13 DD77

DD77
  • LocationNKY

Posted 29 September 2015 - 03:39 PM

comes from self entitlement and him thinking "I'm a first rounder, and I'm at camp".

Nailed it. A sense of sense entitlement is a purveying mentality throughout our society these days. It seems worse among those that have had adoration heaped upon them for whatever reason. I'd imagine that's much of the problem in his case. Another case of special snowflake-itis.

#14 flip12

flip12
  • LocationCopenhagen, Denmark

Posted 07 October 2015 - 09:42 AM

Well, he is a special snowflake, at least for now: until it's known if the NHL heat will melt him like it has so many other promising first-rounders, or rather make him shine brighter. It could also just be the transitioning from being a young adult playing a game very seriously to being an adult playing a game for a job. Whether intended or not, being late and sleeping in don't work when it comes to work. Better to make that clear with a loud message early delivered. Better yet when it's a player with a probationary status earned by the bad sense of reputation.