Photo

Detroit Red Wings Tickets

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RyanAK27

RyanAK27

Posted 16 October 2015 - 02:30 PM

Hey everyone,

Im wondering if anyone would be able to help me out getting a pair of red wings tickets for Sunday November 29th vs. the Florida Panthers. This is on the U.S. Thanksgiving weekend. The reason why I'm asking on here is that I have a bit of a special request. As you know, Joe Louis Arena is closing after this season and I would like to take my dad who's never been to the rink before it closes. His bucket list item is to go to a game in every NHL arena and sit in the lower bowl. He also keeps the ticket stubs from every game but he is picky and it has to be a season ticket holder stub.

I've tried looking at various options, stubhub, eBay, kijiji.. But the problem is most places use the electronic ticket stub. My question is does anyone in the Detroit/Windsor area know where I can get tickets from a season ticket holder or know anyone who would like to sell their tickets for that game? I don't want to spend a complete arm and a leg so my top budget is $130 USD. I'm in Canada so it will be a lot with the exchange. Let me know if you have any tips or leads.

Thanks for reading and helping me out,

Cheers,

Ryan

#2 WindyCity

WindyCity
  • LocationChicago

Posted 16 October 2015 - 04:08 PM

Instead of the Dead Wings, you should take your father to see a real hockey team -- a Stanley Cup winning hockey team in Chicago!!!   :usa:

Good luck with your request - I couldn't resist a jab at the Dead Wings