Photo

eBay seller smeeagain303 - Terrible Shipping/Communication

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Diesel8810

Diesel8810
  • LocationHockessin, Delaware

Posted 19 October 2015 - 10:50 AM

99% of the time I have great experiences on eBay but this one has me a little pissed off...

I won an auction for a pair of brand new pair of Avs Landeskok CL Gloves on 10/2 and obvioulsy paid the same day like you should. The seller (smeeagain303) has listed $12 for economy shipping from Colorado (which is a rip off as we all know you can ship gloves Priority in the US for that) with an estimated delivery date of 10/10. As annoyoing as the shipping sans tracking and extra wait time was I was okay with it since I won the acution at a steal of a price in my mind. I sent him a friendly message asking him to let me know when they were shipped and he didn't reply. So Sat the 10th came and went and no gloves... Given Monday was a Holiday I gave him the benefit of the doubt and assumed I would recieve them Tuesday or Wednesday... No dice.. Messaged him on Tuesday (Agian) and simply asked when he was planning on shipping these gloves. No reply (Again). So I then went on and placed a dispute with eBay Friday and he has yet to respond to them either...

Now here it is Monday 10/19 which is 17 Days (12 USPS Business days) since I paid for them and no gloves and not a word from the seller. If he is so insistant on shipping ground why not at minimum reply and let me know they are on their way... At least then I know they are coming..

I just can't for the life of me understand why people would want to ship ground when Priority is so much better of a value.

I never burn people on ebay for making honset mistakes but just ignoring all of the communication and taking this ling has me ready to lay out a big fat Negitive on this one..

Anyway... If you ever see him list anything be prepared for his wait a month a deal with it shipping method, or move on and buy from someone that is a reliable seller.

Always looking for Pro Stock P91a RH 87ish Flex Grip Bauer Sticks.

#2 Jhui

Jhui

Posted 19 October 2015 - 11:16 AM

his shipping is super slow. but i have always ended up getting my item.

i remember texting him and hed say the item was shipped and then like 3 weeks later the item arrives via priority mail having been shipped 2 days before arrival lol

#3 noodle3872

noodle3872
  • LocationChilliwack BC

Posted 19 October 2015 - 12:58 PM

If you used PayPal start a dispute there too.

#4 FCB51

FCB51
  • LocationMontreal, QC

Posted 19 October 2015 - 02:49 PM

I got the same Landy gloves and he never shipped. I had to go to paypal as well to get my money back.

In the past he was super slow shipping but always apologized and would send me a bonus item like a praccy jersey

#5 Diesel8810

Diesel8810

Posted 19 October 2015 - 10:28 PM

Thanks for the feedback... I mean I can wait.... It's just the lack of communication is a bit annoying.. He should really disclose his shipping habits so buyers can make informed purchases.. That being said this makes me a little concerned:

I got the same Landy gloves and he never shipped. I had to go to paypal as well to get my money back.

#6 Fooj

Fooj
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 20 October 2015 - 02:26 AM

i got used gloves that i thought were going to be new from him once.  Sucks but whatever i guess, his prices are low enough where i didnt feel too bad about it

IG: Fooj Media

#7 Diesel8810

Diesel8810

Posted 23 October 2015 - 10:00 AM

So it's Friday and I was bored so almost forgetting about these gloves I was looking around on eBay and lo and behold saw the same exact gloves in the same exact condition listed by another eBay seller.... I know that these gloves are most likely not one of a kind but it is a bit interesting that the seller is also from Littleton, CO and his eBay name is "hockeydoc303".... Given the fact that 303 is the area code for Littleton I guess it could be a coincidence that "smeeagain303" (his email also has 303 at the end) and "hockeydoc303" both have listed an identical pair of gloves but I'm about to give up on this and follow through with eBay's dispute... Not worth the aggravation dealing with the guy... My only guess is that when he listed them at $79.99 he expected to get more for them and when I won the auction for $79.99 he is just waiting for me to cancel the transaction.... The fact that this "other" pair is now listed at $99.99 min bid with a lower bin price of $135 is a bit interesting.. Also both have identical shipping costs listed of $12.00.... I am half tempted to just buy the newly listed pair @ $135 and see if the paypal info correlates in any way then fry the guy with eBay....

http://www.ebay.com/...=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

#8 Diesel8810

Diesel8810

Posted 23 October 2015 - 03:08 PM

eBay just refunded me.... Which is what I think the seller was waiting for... Complete BS in my opinion... Buyers Beware when dealing with this guy...

#9 Diesel8810

Diesel8810

Posted 15 November 2015 - 07:43 PM

Just a quick update..

So I couldn't resist. I saw the gloves come up again for sale by "hockeydoc303" and bought them... I am firm believe there is no such thing as a coincidence and I was right... Same seller, different eBay profile. Hopefully since I paid his bin price (admittedly high) and double the price I originally won his other auction for he will actually send them.

While I am not very happy the guy pulled what he did to avoid selling the gloves for $79.99 (weak move), I am just hoping I get them in a reasonable time this time around.

#10 Diesel8810

Diesel8810

Posted 15 November 2015 - 07:43 PM

Just a quick update..

So I couldn't resist. I saw the gloves come up again for sale by "hockeydoc303" and bought them... I am firm believe there is no such thing as a coincidence and I was right... Same seller, different eBay profile. Hopefully since I paid his bin price (admittedly high) and double the price I originally won his other auction for he will actually send them.

While I am not very happy the guy pulled what he did to avoid selling the gloves for $79.99 (weak move), I am just hoping I get them in a reasonable time this time around.

#11 PinkEye

PinkEye

Posted 16 November 2015 - 10:17 AM

if it is indeed the same guy then i wouldn't have bought it out of principle. fuck that guy. you can find CL's all over the place i don't think landy's are anything special.