Photo

Pro Stock Tampa Bay Eastons

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 02 April 2012 - 06:02 PM

Looking to sell my Easton Pro Stock Tampa Bay gloves. I got these a couple months or so ago and used them only 3 or 4 times. I'm far from a glove expert so not really sure what material the palms or gussets are and I believe they are 14". As you can see, there is a hole in the right palm as well as the other showing some wear too. Both thumb loops have been cut and there is also some slight discoloration on a few spots of the white tufftek (Was like that when I received them) No smell and has "SMABY" stitched on the cuff. Like I said, I've only used these 3 or 4 times so they are in the exact shape as I got them in.

I would like to get $80 shipped for these but I'm willing to negotiate. Make an offer! I might also consider trades for pro stock pants in size Large or some decent 14" 7K or 8K pro shins. If you would like some more pics or have any questions feel free to ask.

If these dont get much interest here they are going up on eBay, but I'd really like them to go to someone here.

Here's a few pics:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#2 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:04 PM

New Price

$100 shipped

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#3 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:33 PM

to the top

#3k gsdhead.gif

#4 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 04 April 2012 - 11:34 AM

Dropped again

$80 shipped

#3k gsdhead.gif

#5 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 08 April 2012 - 02:52 PM

These are still on eBay!

http://www.ebay.com/...redirect=mobile

#3k gsdhead.gif

#6 uclahockey707

uclahockey707

Posted 08 April 2012 - 04:01 PM

I'm high bid still, but haven't met reserve

#7 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 08 April 2012 - 09:53 PM

The reserve is $80. I'd really like to get something reasonable for these. I'm already not gonna get close to what i payed.

#3k gsdhead.gif

#8 boldfacecole

boldfacecole
  • LocationWoodstock, GA

Posted 08 April 2012 - 10:20 PM

Pm'd

#9 Harv

Harv
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 08 April 2012 - 10:31 PM

As someone who's sold more gloves than I can remember on ebay, those palms are killing you on getting the price you want.

If the palms were used with a little bid of wear and no holes then you'd have no problem with $100.

But with they way they look now, they are $70-80 gloves. And that's to someone whos a TBL fan or Smaby himself buying back his gloves. ;)

The problem is that if you dropped the $45 to repalm them they wouldn't be worth $125.

All depends on how bad you want to sell them. Good luck!
WTB: Blackhawk Hossa Franchises

#10 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 08 April 2012 - 11:22 PM

SOLD. Dupes close this sucker

#3k gsdhead.gif