Photo

New from LA Area

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 TheBasque310

TheBasque310
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 30 December 2015 - 07:36 PM

Hello All, My name is Noah and I've been cruising the forums for a couple of months after a friend mentioned the website. I just recently got into pro stock gear and I'm always looking to try out new gear and different set-ups and tweaks.

I'm currently playing 4v4 at Toyota Sports Center in El Segundo, CA and taking a season off from 5v5.

I look forward to interacting with everyone in the forums and maybe on the ice too!

#2 cheddar_cheese

cheddar_cheese
  • LocationOttawa, ON

Posted 01 January 2016 - 02:46 PM

Welcome to the site Noah, buying and collecting PS gear can become extremely addicting.

I'll be in LA for a week in mid-January, I would definitely bring my gear with me for some pickup hockey but Air Canada's charges for oversized bags is nuts.

Is there anywhere in LA other than Jake's that typically stocks and sells pro stock gear or gear in general worth checking out?

Stephane

#3 TheBasque310

TheBasque310
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 01 January 2016 - 04:41 PM

I don't know of any other place. Jake's also just moved down to Lakewood Ice, I haven't been in the new shop yet. If you are interested in playing I might be able to round up some decent gear. Just shoot me a message when you get in town.

#4 olioli

olioli
  • LocationBearded Clam County

Posted 02 January 2016 - 10:52 AM

Welcome to the site and enjoy!

#5 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 04 January 2016 - 01:26 PM

welcome :y

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#6 nicktsigos

nicktsigos

Posted 07 January 2016 - 03:06 PM

Also play in El Segundo as well.   I skate a 4-4 pick up tuesday mornings, 5-5 league on sundays, and a 5-5 pick up at pickwick ice on thursday nights.  Welcome