Photo

Hi From Pens Fan in The Burgh

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Gungadin19

Gungadin19

Posted 03 January 2016 - 09:52 PM

Hi All,

My first post on here. Been playing hockey for 25 or so years and now I play beer league and coach peewee kids.

I live just south of Pittsburgh and been a Pens fan all of my life. Not sure if anyone ever heard of these places, but I'm really close to KO Sports and about 1.5 hrs away from Ziggys in Johnstown.

Always like to try out new equipment and am now looking for a few pro stock items.

Anyway, cool site and I'm looking forward to all the great posts.

#2 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 04 January 2016 - 01:26 PM

welcome among us :y

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#3 Gungadin19

Gungadin19

Posted 04 January 2016 - 09:28 PM

Thank you! Looking forward to meeting you all. Lots of great stuff

#4 shoeshine boy

shoeshine boy
  • LocationDecatur, GA

Posted 05 January 2016 - 12:10 PM

always glad to see another Pens fan! when I made my pilgrimage to the Igloo a few years ago I actually visited KO sports so I was probably in your 'hood. need to start planning my pilgrimage to Consol...... :)

always looking for non Reebok L & XL shells......

#5 JoeyJ0506

JoeyJ0506
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 05 January 2016 - 12:49 PM

Welcome to the S2K family!

I live north of downtown Pittsburgh, Louie (another member and good friend) lives right in the heart of the city. 

I ordered my skates through KO in the fall. Wonderful shop and customer service.

Enjoy! 

#6 Gungadin19

Gungadin19

Posted 05 January 2016 - 01:39 PM

Nice to virtually meet you!

Joey.....yeah KO's is great and only a few miles from my house, so I feel very lucky.  I also ordered my custom MX3's through them. 

They don't get a lot of pro stock stuff so that's where I'm struggling and brought me to this site.  I made a "gear wanted" post if anyone can take a look.

I've already been in touch with Louie and I think he is on the lookout for some stuff, but any help is always welcomed.

Where do you play?  I play mostly at Southpointe, Bethel, and Rostraver.

#7 louie

louie
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 05 January 2016 - 02:13 PM

I play at Southpointe, RMU and Lemieux.

#8 Gungadin19

Gungadin19

Posted 10 January 2016 - 12:56 AM

Just a quick shout out.  I bought 2 pens shells from louie today.  Found out we are not too far from each other and he even offered to meet up with me.  Shells are awsome, prices were great, louie is a class act.  My first purchases on here and super happy.  If louie has something you want he is the guy you want to deal with.  Thanks louie!

#9 shoeshine boy

shoeshine boy
  • LocationDecatur, GA

Posted 10 January 2016 - 12:48 PM

If you haven't already leave some feedback for Louie. He's easy to deal with and has good stuff.

always looking for non Reebok L & XL shells......

#10 Gungadin19

Gungadin19

Posted 10 January 2016 - 01:07 PM

Already did...thanks

#11 louie

louie
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 11 January 2016 - 09:37 PM

Pleasure was all mine!

#12 Harv

Harv
  • LocationPittsburgh