Photo

FS: 14" Custom Bauer 4 Rolls in Purple/Yellow

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 dangle_sauce

dangle_sauce

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:49 AM

Selling a pair of custom color Bauer 4 roll gloves. Size 14". Used twice. Gloves are basically like brand new. Gloves are built to pro stock specs but aren't an actual pro stock set. Locked thumb and extra protective inserts. Listed on eBay this morning. http://www.ebay.com/...=item256f608c0e
Asking $90 shipped for anyone from the forum.

#2 Nickmcdonald

Nickmcdonald

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:29 AM

sweet wish i could get them

#3 timdog

timdog

HOCKEY: Making Dentist Rich Since 1875 :)

• PipPipPip
  • 3,307 posts
  • LocationThe hammer

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:12 PM

Pmd

#4 timdog

timdog

• PipPipPip
  • 3,307 posts
  • LocationThe hammer

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:55 PM

I want em 😃

#5 timdog

timdog

• PipPipPip
  • 3,307 posts
  • LocationThe hammer

Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:32 PM

Hello...............?

#6 timdog

timdog

• PipPipPip
  • 3,307 posts
  • LocationThe hammer

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:49 AM

eBay only?

#7 timdog

timdog

• PipPipPip
  • 3,307 posts
  • LocationThe hammer

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:16 AM

If your only going to sell the gloves on eBay then maybe you should think about it first before you decide to post your items on this site...don't list gloves here for members & then decide to sell on eBay only, & if you do 'then change your post!!

#8 BoatsAndHossa

BoatsAndHossa
  • LocationCanada

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:15 PM

I agree with timdog..

Don't use the for sale section to advertise your eBay listing with no intention on removing it and selling to a member on here.

#9 dangle_sauce

dangle_sauce

Posted 19 April 2012 - 09:48 AM

If your only going to sell the gloves on eBay then maybe you should think about it first before you decide to post your items on this site...don't list gloves here for members & then decide to sell on eBay only, & if you do 'then change your post!!

You wanted $90 shipped to Canada. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't shipping to Canada more expensive than shipping within in the US if I live in Illinois? Also, if you reference the 'For Sale Rules' post on the forum the first line clearly states that eBay links are allowed as well as a firm price. I believe I satisfied both of those requirements. I appreciate the feedback and I'll work on getting better at this in the future. Thanks

#10 timdog

timdog

• PipPipPip
  • 3,307 posts
  • LocationThe hammer

Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:57 PM

Sorry, I've had offers for more. I'm going to let the eBay auction run on this one I think. Is exactly what you replied to me about the gloves. You did not even try to work somthing out you just wanted to see how much you can run it on eBay!! Bud I got no problem with you doing that but just don't give me & others here on the site the run around!! Thx
============================================

#11 dangle_sauce

dangle_sauce

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:08 PM

Sold please close