Photo

Glove Palm Conversion

Bauer True NXG XC9 Totalone Total one MX3 A 6.0 A6.0 A6

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Niko42

Niko42

Posted 09 April 2016 - 07:28 PM

I have a pair few pair of Bauer Totalone NXG's being that they are my favorite glove and I was considering a major project to experiment on them with. After seeing the new ZPalm technology I was interested in converting the palm of the Bauers to the ZPalm. Whether that means harvesting it from the True glove and reattaching it to the Bauer ones or fabricating a new zipper entirely, does anybody know if this is possible and if so how and where can I get this done? Thanks. 

Always looking for Bauer NXG or MX3 gloves!

#2 theruz23

theruz23
  • LocationCT

Posted 09 April 2016 - 07:43 PM

Don't, just don't

#3 Steelnation248

Steelnation248

Posted 09 April 2016 - 07:47 PM

Do you go through palms enough to justify spending a few hours converting the gloves then spending more time buying and converting palms.

I'd just switch to a tacki mac or tennis grips and your palms will wear way less.

#4 Niko42

Niko42

Posted 09 April 2016 - 08:23 PM

I work for a goalie clinic so I shoot 5 days a week 6-8 hours a day, so i do go through palms quite frequently on gloves. I've had pairs in the past repalmed but the turnaround time is quite lengthy I feel.

Always looking for Bauer NXG or MX3 gloves!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bauer, True, NXG, XC9, Totalone, Total one, MX3, A 6.0, A6.0, A6