Photo

Atlanta Thrashers Sale

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#21 gcrude2012

gcrude2012

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:00 PM

Akins:

I sent you a Pm. I was looking for a pair of navy w/ white practice and baby blue both xl.

Thanks

#22 olioli

olioli
  • LocationBearded Clam County

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:40 AM

I also have to Agree i emailed him and got a response asap and got a shipping confirmation almost a day later. It was also a great experience for me

#23 numan

numan
  • LocationDallas

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:42 AM

Akins is a good guy and has been a member here for as long as I can remember unlike some of you that complained. Rather than complaining or voicing your displeasure publicly maybe send him a second email as im not only sure he busy but maybe your emails came through in his junk file? I know I've lost emails like that before. People jumping down someone's back immediately just cause they're trying to satisfy they're own needs first is what's ruining this site.

#24 Akins

Akins

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:50 AM

Hey Numan, I appreciate that.

To anyone that is upset I apologize. As some people know I am a younger guy trying to start my own hockey shop. I also have a lot of friends in the OHL, AHL, and NHL ranks that I sell stuff for so that they can have some money at the billets.

This has become real overwhelming with all the stuff I have, trying to become reps with certain companies and working on getting a storefront.

I have had a large response on things and must of had some emails go to the junk file. I apologize if I have created any inconvience to some of you on here so I will post it here for everyone that is upset to see.

All practice socks are now on ebay, sold a few pairs but had too many people inquiring with little feedback on here trying to nickel and dime and create deals so it was easier for me to list them on ebay.

I have TONS of thrashers game socks, Whites (home) and baby blues (away). A few pairs of large, some xl, and tons of XL+.

If anyone ever needs anything I have some good connections and am willing to help out wherever possible. Would love to have some guys come out and check out my retail store when I open and I also want to do pro stock stuff on the side.

Once again sorry to anyone I may have offended or have a problem with me.

#25 wrbush31

wrbush31

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:32 AM

Hey Numan, I appreciate that.

To anyone that is upset I apologize. As some people know I am a younger guy trying to start my own hockey shop. I also have a lot of friends in the OHL, AHL, and NHL ranks that I sell stuff for so that they can have some money at the billets.

This has become real overwhelming with all the stuff I have, trying to become reps with certain companies and working on getting a storefront.

I have had a large response on things and must of had some emails go to the junk file. I apologize if I have created any inconvience to some of you on here so I will post it here for everyone that is upset to see.

All practice socks are now on ebay, sold a few pairs but had too many people inquiring with little feedback on here trying to nickel and dime and create deals so it was easier for me to list them on ebay.

I have TONS of thrashers game socks, Whites (home) and baby blues (away). A few pairs of large, some xl, and tons of XL+.

If anyone ever needs anything I have some good connections and am willing to help out wherever possible. Would love to have some guys come out and check out my retail store when I open and I also want to do pro stock stuff on the side.

Once again sorry to anyone I may have offended or have a problem with me.

Where are you located? I'll come from Chicago to check out the store when it's up...make a vacation out of it. Keep us posted!

I still wish I got my hands on some of the practice socks before ebay! Maybe I'll snag a pair there, but lord knows I don't need them :LOL:

#26 Akins

Akins

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:34 AM

Im from the Newmarket area, trying to think strategically the best place to put it. Everything is in the works now still have a ton to go though.

#27 FearlessMadog

FearlessMadog
  • LocationCanada

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:39 AM

What places you got in mind for location?

#28 Akins

Akins

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:49 AM

Wanna look within a 3 hr radius of Newmarket.

#29 FearlessMadog

FearlessMadog
  • LocationCanada

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:00 PM

Kitchener/Waterloo is a good place :)

#30 olioli

olioli
  • LocationBearded Clam County

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:43 PM

Again my experience with Akins was A1. Good luck with the shop buddy and thanks again!

#31 akaSmall_Kitten

akaSmall_Kitten

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:44 PM

Anywhere close to Chesswood Arena is a safe bet.
We all know that place is packed year round , not to mention
all the hockey/skating schools near by. Going for a skate there tonight.

Following some of your auctions , one thing i noticed is you have multiple
listings of the same item in the same size its like your competing with yourself
giving people more options. List one at a time per size and colour , have more
people bidding. Just my thoughts ....... Good luck

#32 Brian

Brian

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:51 PM

prob gonna have the guy from Russia buy a lot.

At least I know I did....

#33 Monty22

Monty22

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:01 AM

Anywhere close to Chesswood Arena is a safe bet.
We all know that place is packed year round , not to mention
all the hockey/skating schools near by. Going for a skate there tonight.

Following some of your auctions , one thing i noticed is you have multiple
listings of the same item in the same size its like your competing with yourself
giving people more options. List one at a time per size and colour , have more
people bidding. Just my thoughts ....... Good luck

Was going to say the same thing- you are shooting yourself in the foot listing it all at once.

#34 Akins

Akins

Posted 26 April 2012 - 05:29 PM

Thanks for the feedback fellas appreciate it.

#35 Brian

Brian

Posted 26 April 2012 - 05:54 PM

so did the Russian dude buy them all?

#36 Akins

Akins

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:03 PM

pretty well haha

#37 Brian

Brian

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:07 PM

lol I guessed as much.

He kept buying a bunch of mine too.

#38 robert48124

robert48124
  • LocationDearborn, Michigan

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:28 PM

Akins, I am one of the people who complained that you did not return any of my three emails requesting a price on socks and a shell. Numan, three emails were sent so I thought that was good enough. I feel bad no knowing what I know about how busy you were and want to tell you I'm sorry that I acted like a child. Everybody has things to do and I should have taken that into consideration before responding like I did, pleas accept my apology and keep us informed about your shop. I'm in Dearborn ,Michigan but may be out you way someday, again, I'm sorry. Bob

#39 Sportie

Sportie

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:27 PM

I have a number of Thrashers items. Some is equipment - pucks, jerseys, sticks. Much used in play. Mostly signed
Also non-equipment items - framed posters, players cards, etc. Also signed.
Anyone have a suggestion on how to sell? I have far more than I need, but ebay fees are crazy!

#40 romdj

romdj
  • LocationBrussels, Belgium

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:28 PM

I have a number of Thrashers items. Some is equipment - pucks, jerseys, sticks. Much used in play. Mostly signed
Also non-equipment items - framed posters, players cards, etc. Also signed.
Anyone have a suggestion on how to sell? I have far more than I need, but ebay fees are crazy!

post them on the marketplace here on this forum obviously