Photo

Detroit Red Wings Sale

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#21 FrankieDagz44

FrankieDagz44

Posted 11 May 2017 - 05:28 PM

If anybody is going and can help a brother out pls pm. Thx!

#22 Steelnation248

Steelnation248

Posted 11 May 2017 - 05:52 PM

For the record, the Wings have already announced there will be "a small number of gloves" at the sale this year. I'm not sure how many pairs of pants they will have, but I'd imagine there will be plenty of skates ($250-400 usually) and sticks (mostly lefty). It will be mostly game used jerseys and memorabilia (last year at the Joe) type sale. 

They never have any shins, elbows, shoulders, etc.

All in all, the Wings sales usually suck for gear. I am 99% certain I will not wait in line for it this year. May swing in later in the day to check it out. 

#23 jordanm

jordanm
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 13 May 2017 - 02:44 PM

Confirmed from hockey town authentication they will have practice jerseys this year.

Will pay finders fee if someone can grab me a couple.

MIC Franchise gloves for sale? PM me!
@myfriendmonty

https://www.instagra...m/jordanmoffat/

#24 JoeT

JoeT

Posted 13 May 2017 - 02:57 PM

They start at 200^

#25 mziegler

mziegler
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 13 May 2017 - 03:10 PM

Looking for a warrior girdle shell if anyone grabbed one

#26 jordanm

jordanm
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 13 May 2017 - 03:21 PM

They start at 200^

Dam really?? That is more than what the Canucks were selling their retros for after USD conversion. Glad I was able to pick up a black one recently then.

MIC Franchise gloves for sale? PM me!
@myfriendmonty

https://www.instagra...m/jordanmoffat/

#27 nicnok

nicnok
  • LocationAnn Arbor, MI

Posted 13 May 2017 - 03:39 PM

Red-Wings-Sale.png

For me it was a complete waste of time. Very little equipment, even before the season ticket holders got sent it, which was over an hour before the general public. 

For the record, the Wings have already announced there will be "a small number of gloves" at the sale this year. I'm not sure how many pairs of pants they will have, but I'd imagine there will be plenty of skates ($250-400 usually) and sticks (mostly lefty). It will be mostly game used jerseys and memorabilia (last year at the Joe) type sale. 

They never have any shins, elbows, shoulders, etc.

All in all, the Wings sales usually suck for gear. I am 99% certain I will not wait in line for it this year. May swing in later in the day to check it out. 

Exactly right. Almost wish I hadn't drove the hour from Ann Arbor. Lots of skates and a ton of jerseys. One set of white gloves and a pair Larkin gloves that they wanted $850 for.

Looking for a warrior girdle shell if anyone grabbed one

I did see a warrior shell, but they wanted like a hundred dollars for it. You'd be better off ordering one from prostockhockey.com.

#28 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 13 May 2017 - 03:43 PM

Thats all they had?

No pants?

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#29 mziegler

mziegler
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 13 May 2017 - 03:45 PM

I did see a warrior shell, but they wanted like a hundred dollars for it. You'd be better off ordering one from prostockhockey.com.

Honestly, at this point I'd pay that lol. Unfortunately PSH only has pant shells and shipping to Canada is like 35$ on top of 70$ for the shell.

#30 skater1

skater1
  • LocationOHIO

Posted 13 May 2017 - 03:47 PM

Psh clear them out? How do they have basically nothing?
WARRIOR WC Dan Cleary mitts
Any WARRIOR Dan Cleary mitts

#31 mziegler

mziegler
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 13 May 2017 - 03:51 PM

Psh clear them out? How do they have basically nothing?

Really weird. They have the pant shells but only in L

#32 nicnok

nicnok
  • LocationAnn Arbor, MI

Posted 13 May 2017 - 05:10 PM

Thats all they had?

No pants?

They had a fair amount of pants, but they were mostly pretty beat up and larger than I'd wear. Plus, like everything else, they were not cheap. Like $75/up for shells and $150/up for pants.

The whole thing felt like they were pricing stuff so people wouldn't buy them out and they'd have some stock to charge full memorabilia price for later on.

Honestly, at this point I'd pay that lol. Unfortunately PSH only has pant shells and shipping to Canada is like 35$ on top of 70$ for the shell.

Actually the pairs I saw were pant shells. They didn't have that bit above the belt that the 9K shells have.

#33 mziegler

mziegler
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 13 May 2017 - 05:52 PM

Actually the pairs I saw were pant shells. They didn't have that bit above the belt that the 9K shells have.

makes my decision easier... the search continues.

#34 duckshawkey

duckshawkey
  • LocationAnacrime

Posted 31 May 2018 - 05:56 PM

Screen Shot 2018 05 31 At 3.54.27 PM

#35 Kevin52597

Kevin52597
  • LocationPeoria, AZ

Posted 31 May 2018 - 06:11 PM

Looking for 13” CL’s in useable or new condition. Will pay finders fee if asked to. Message me if you can help!

#36 nicnok

nicnok
  • LocationAnn Arbor, MI

Posted 01 June 2018 - 02:31 PM

Woah. Okay, thanks!

#37 mziegler

mziegler
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 05 June 2019 - 11:26 AM

I know the prices are usually ridiculous, but if anyone is going, PM me. Looking for a pair of 13' 1S gloves and maybe a bauer girdle shell.

#38 Steelnation248

Steelnation248

Posted 22 July 2021 - 06:25 PM

q8zPyy2.jpg

They didn't have a sale last year so it should be a decent amount of gear available. 

#39 Robbieaik

Robbieaik

Posted 23 July 2021 - 02:42 PM

Interesting, Would go for Gloves and pants for sure.
Regular or RR.
Plus praccys.

#40 Mdwsta4

Mdwsta4

Posted 23 July 2021 - 03:08 PM

If anyone is going and they have new, large, solid white and solid red adidas practice socks, I’d love to buy a few pairs. Practice jerseys too if there are any 54’s or 52’s