Photo

FS New Rawlings Gloves made by Eagle/Forte

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 HockeySavants

HockeySavants
  • LocationEast TN

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:48 AM

Hey guys, I have had these for a long time now sitting in a glass display and they've been kind of the odd man out.

These were made by Eagle/Forte and are basically Eagle CP96 Clones, as you can see in the pic below:

NOT THE GLOVES FOR SALE, SCROLL FURTHER DOWN
Posted Image

These are rather rare, as you know Rawlings only made hockey equipment for a short period of while and most found on eBay are beat up and old.

I believe these are 14.5", although they feel like 14 standards in Franchises.

I am asking $65 shipped, $75 to Canada

Pics below:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Still has the original tags:

Posted Image

As you can tell the palms are brand new, since I never used the gloves.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks for looking.

I will leave these as an S2K exclusive a few days before I go on other sites
He shot at the 2 hole....that's what she said

#2 Diesel8810

Diesel8810
  • LocationHockessin, Delaware

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:30 AM

Wow.. Pretty Unique and brought back a few memories... My last year of Jr. A (NAHL) in St.Louis we were sponsored by Rawlings and those were our team issued mitts.... We're talking the 96-97 Season now... I dug this one (horrible resolution) Pic I happen to have on my laptop of me wearing them that season.. BTW that X:60 will be out in the mail today!
Posted Image

Always looking for Pro Stock P91a RH 87ish Flex Grip Bauer Sticks.

#3 larrivee

larrivee

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:08 AM

Oh man, if these were the x50 style angled backroll one I would be all over them. The Rawlings/Fortes were so comfortable. Whoever snaps these up will be a happy man.

Member Number 30

#4 coznick

coznick
  • LocationSunny Florida

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:19 PM

I love those gloves. They are just a bit big for my needs. I wish they would make these babies!
Posted Image

LET'S GO PENS!

#5 HockeySavants

HockeySavants
  • LocationEast TN

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:21 PM

I will take any reasonable offers.

#6 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:39 PM

Wow.. Pretty Unique and brought back a few memories... My last year of Jr. A (NAHL) in St.Louis we were sponsored by Rawlings and those were our team issued mitts.... We're talking the 96-97 Season now... I dug this one (horrible resolution) Pic I happen to have on my laptop of me wearing them that season.. BTW that X:60 will be out in the mail today!
Posted Image

The Sting!?!? They were my favorite team back in the day. Did you ever play with Chris Sturk?

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#7 mghens6823

mghens6823

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:21 PM

The Sting!?!? They were my favorite team back in the day. Did you ever play with Chris Sturk?

do you mean cincinnati sting?
The Bluejackets will be good eventually but i even like them when they are bad

#8 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:37 PM

No, the St Louis Sting. They were an NAHL team back in the day

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#9 mghens6823

mghens6823

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:56 PM

No, the St Louis Sting. They were an NAHL team back in the day

okay was just wondering i didnt think it would be but there was an old minor league team in cincinnati in the years before the ducks were in cincinnati and one of the teams was called the sting i believe. or maybe stingers? not sure

#10 hersheybears35

hersheybears35

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:16 PM

Cincinnati Stingers of the WHA, Mark Messier`s first pro team back in the late 70`s......

#11 Diesel8810

Diesel8810
  • LocationHockessin, Delaware

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:24 PM

Yep! Good eye... I thought i saw you mention the STL or Chesterfield in some post..... I played there the 96-97 season but only training camp through the first 8 games,,, I had to shut it down and have elbow surgery due to an injury that just wouldn't heal from the end of the prior season... I lived with the Lovecchio's...Great family!.. They were pretty active in the hockey community, the father Phil was a local ref, and Jeff their son ended up playing for Western Michigam and is in the Bruins system now.. Small world!

Always looking for Pro Stock P91a RH 87ish Flex Grip Bauer Sticks.

#12 timdog

timdog

HOCKEY: Making Dentist Rich Since 1875 :)

• PipPipPip
  • 3,307 posts
  • LocationThe hammer

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:34 AM

I love those gloves. They are just a bit big for my needs. I wish they would make these babies!
Posted Image

Those are awsome!! Lol

#13 HockeySavants

HockeySavants
  • LocationEast TN

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:17 AM

Lol.....so anyone interested?

Btw the "Baseball Mitt" style gloves are awesome, I would never sell those if I had a pair. They also have gone for $150-250 lol

#14 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 25 April 2012 - 09:59 AM

Yep! Good eye... I thought i saw you mention the STL or Chesterfield in some post..... I played there the 96-97 season but only training camp through the first 8 games,,, I had to shut it down and have elbow surgery due to an injury that just wouldn't heal from the end of the prior season... I lived with the Lovecchio's...Great family!.. They were pretty active in the hockey community, the father Phil was a local ref, and Jeff their son ended up playing for Western Michigam and is in the Bruins system now.. Small world!

Phil is one of the best refs in the area lol I always loved when he had our games

#3k gsdhead.gif

#15 avalanche19

avalanche19
  • Locationchicago, il

Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:11 AM

sweet "mitts" wish i could buy them
KEVIN

#16 HockeySavants

HockeySavants
  • LocationEast TN

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:32 PM

$60 shipped, need to make room for other stuff

#17 mghens6823

mghens6823

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:17 PM

Cincinnati Stingers of the WHA, Mark Messier`s first pro team back in the late 70`s......

thats what i was thinking of haha

#18 HockeySavants

HockeySavants
  • LocationEast TN

Posted 21 May 2012 - 01:07 AM

bump, anyone?

Will put on eBay later

#19 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:19 AM

Just throw em up on the bay. I dont think anyone here wants them

#3k gsdhead.gif

#20 HockeySavants

HockeySavants
  • LocationEast TN

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:49 AM

They've been put up on eBay, already with 3 watchers lol