Photo

Pro stock U+CL CCM

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 underworldeagle

underworldeagle
  • LocationMontreal, Qc

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:59 PM

Pro stock Montreal Canadiens CCM U+CL FVL hockey stick made for Aaron Palushaj. Stick is brand new, right handed, 85 flex, grip, and has a custom toe curve(see pictures, the toe flares which is not noticeable in pic). The blade also has a sand paper finish. Asking 150+shipping

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 Nickmcdonald

Nickmcdonald

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:06 PM

Thats funny he used to play for the team in my town dm bucs to bad I can't afford it ha

#3 romdj

romdj
  • LocationBrussels, Belgium

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:20 PM

Pro stock Montreal Canadiens CCM U+CL FVL hockey stick made for Aaron Palushaj. Stick is brand new, right handed, 85 flex, grip, and has a custom toe curve(see pictures, the toe flares which is not noticeable in pic). The blade also has a sand paper finish. Asking 150+shipping

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

didn't you buy that on pshg?

#4 underworldeagle

underworldeagle
  • LocationMontreal, Qc

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:09 AM

i did, i also bought other palushaj sticks from them and this had a different curve. and knowing where you are most likely going with that comment, i am sorry if i offend anyone by asking a whole 10 dollars more than I paid.

#5 steedorf

steedorf

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:57 AM

Well they were on for 99 last week. And to be honest I am offended by that. PSHG does great things for this community and getting us gear for good prices. When people try to make a profit off buying their stuff for their low prices then selling them isn't right. However, if you think you can get 150 for it, good luck. Just know that no one here will think what you're doing is okay.

#6 underworldeagle

underworldeagle
  • LocationMontreal, Qc

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:43 AM

ok cool,they were 99 last week. I did not buy this last week, i got it earlier in march, when they were 120+tax+shipping. im sorry that my capitalistic nature caused me to ask for less than 10 dollars more than i paid. i did not go out and buy half the site and then post a bunch of stuff up here and ebay, its one stick with a curve i did not like out of 3 purchased. I would like to get my money back to reinvest in a new stick, but i guess thats a problem, my bad. people are asking for 130 for used sticks on here, so calm down.

correction early february

#7 romdj

romdj
  • LocationBrussels, Belgium

Posted 25 April 2012 - 09:22 AM

honestly, I do think that it's too expensive,and that's why I'm not buying it, I really don't care, it's all supply/demand so if you can find a buyer at that price/demand point, heck, good for you!
There is a survey on whether it is ok to resell something for twice the price you got for it and the majority said yes, so don't feel sorry.

#8 DField56

DField56
  • LocationSan Jose

Posted 25 April 2012 - 09:42 AM

Hey, if he could get his price that's fine it shouldn't concern you, is it right to sell things for more than you paid? probably not 'morally' but there is plenty of people on this forum that have connections with teams that get stuff dirt cheap and don't pass along the savings either, with that said there are some really good guys on here that pick things up for us and just charge us the cost of shipping. but the bottom line is if you aren't interested don't comment or if you want to, bitch at them by using the PM function, how many times does it need to be said?

My Feedback

Always interested in Sharks gear

#9 steedorf

steedorf

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:31 PM

It's only a concern cause he got it off PSHG. They have had problems with one guy doing this already and isn't allowed to purchase from them anymore. That's why it's a concern. If he bought it off some chump for 5 bucks and sold it this much I would not care at all.

#10 underworldeagle

underworldeagle
  • LocationMontreal, Qc

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:13 PM

im selling a stick for 10 dollars more than i paid for it, and they are now 140 on the site plus shipping and whatnot. i did not buy it when it was on sale for 99$, maybe you missed that part. im not buying custom gloves, misrepresenting them, and then selling them for twice what i paid nor am i buying pairs of pants and putting a start bid of 350 on ebay. i did not buy the stick with the intention of selling it. if you are so concerned about this, i invite you to 'report' me to pshg and they can deal with it however they want. like dfield said, if you dont want it, dont post. if you wish to continue making assumptions about me being unethical or whatever, go right a head and pm me and i'll hear you out.