Pittsburgh Penguins Equipment Sale

Penguins Pittsburgh

• Please log in to reply
216 replies to this topic

#61 JoeyJ0506

JoeyJ0506
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 29 August 2015 - 11:10 AM

So, I understand now why some members that were previously very active and helpful here have disappeared. The demands and requests that I am getting via PM are ludicrous and have me questioning how many people here were, repeatedly, dropped on their heads as children:

Exhibit A: "If they have an equipment bag just grab that and fill it with gloves and jerseys, I'll pick through what you get."

Exhibit B: "Yeah, if you can help me out I'd appreciate it, but I won't pay more than what you paid for it (AKA I want to see receipts) and I can't afford high shipping costs (I'm in Canada)." (This person asked for 10 different and specific items).

Exhibit C: Sends list of 50+ items "Grab as much as you can and text me pictures to XXX-XXX-XXXX while you're there so I can pick out what I want."

This is the stuff that is ruining the chance of anyone getting help for everyone. Some of you all need to think before you hit "send" in the S2K messager

#62 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 29 August 2015 - 11:29 AM

^. LOL
People really can be inconsiderate.

#63 JoeyJ0506

JoeyJ0506
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 29 August 2015 - 11:32 AM

^. LOL
People really can be inconsiderate.

I didn't respond, and deleted everything except the two sane people that have reasonable requests.

#64 Petes16

Petes16

Posted 29 August 2015 - 11:38 AM

LMAO!! WOW !!

#65 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 29 August 2015 - 04:17 PM

So, I understand now why some members that were previously very active and helpful here have disappeared. The demands and requests that I am getting via PM are ludicrous and have me questioning how many people here were, repeatedly, dropped on their heads as children:

Exhibit A: "If they have an equipment bag just grab that and fill it with gloves and jerseys, I'll pick through what you get."

Exhibit B: "Yeah, if you can help me out I'd appreciate it, but I won't pay more than what you paid for it (AKA I want to see receipts) and I can't afford high shipping costs (I'm in Canada)." (This person asked for 10 different and specific items).

Exhibit C: Sends list of 50+ items "Grab as much as you can and text me pictures to XXX-XXX-XXXX while you're there so I can pick out what I want."

This is the stuff that is ruining the chance of anyone getting help for everyone. Some of you all need to think before you hit "send" in the S2K messager

Can you please PM me usernames of the dumbest requests you received.

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#66 Hyuen88

Hyuen88
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 29 August 2015 - 05:46 PM

Lol at those requests. Some pple are just ridiculous!

HK #17

Feedback

#67 Fooj

Fooj
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 29 August 2015 - 06:14 PM

Jesus that's unreal

IG: Fooj Media

#68 WheelSnipe

WheelSnipe

Posted 29 August 2015 - 06:51 PM

Oh man, we gotta know who that was

#69 miscs75

miscs75

Posted 29 August 2015 - 07:35 PM

One of my good buddies was supposed to have a work friend of his go but he bailed. I'm after a few specifics but only for the right(cheap) price if anyone can look out for me:
CCM V10/V08 in medium/black - $40 or less
Winnwell gloves - 14" with TPS style palms - $60 or less

#70 bmwguy73

bmwguy73
  • LocationLeafLand

Posted 29 August 2015 - 09:34 PM

That is friggin' unreal man. Pretty sad.

#71 JoeyJ0506

JoeyJ0506
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 30 August 2015 - 11:38 AM

First in line, a ton of stuff here.

#72 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 30 August 2015 - 11:48 AM

Can you rent a truck, buy as much stuff as you can fit in it and then I'll look though it and see what I want?  I'll need photos of everything.  Sizes too.  I won't pay more though than you did for what i decide I want, you know, because the Canadian exchange rate is a killer. Can we split the shipping too?  Shipping gear is expensive, and I don't think I want to pay too much for the shipping.   I'm not sure I want to pay as a gift either and I don't want to pay fees, because I don't really know you, so I'm sure you understand.  Thanks bro.

#73 JoeyJ0506

JoeyJ0506
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 30 August 2015 - 11:56 AM

Can you rent a truck, buy as much stuff as you can fit in it and then I'll look though it and see what I want? I'll need photos of everything. Sizes too. I won't pay more though than you did for what i decide I want, you know, because the Canadian exchange rate is a killer. Can we split the shipping too? Shipping gear is expensive, and I don't think I want to pay too much for the shipping. I'm not sure I want to pay as a gift either and I don't want to pay fees, because I don't really know you, so I'm sure you understand. Thanks bro.

You're my hero

#74 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 30 August 2015 - 11:58 AM

You're my hero

:headbang:

Good luck at the sale, hopefully the prices are pretty good.

#75 JoeyJ0506

JoeyJ0506
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 30 August 2015 - 11:59 AM

:headbang:

Good luck at the sale, hopefully the prices are pretty good.

If I can get out with two items I'm eyeing up I'll be happy as a clam.

#76 PittFan8

PittFan8
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 30 August 2015 - 12:13 PM

Haha I'm so jealous I couldn't come back for the sale. What are the two items?

#77 JoeyJ0506

JoeyJ0506
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 30 August 2015 - 01:47 PM

Successful trip. Pics up in a bit.

#78 fpm39

fpm39

Posted 30 August 2015 - 02:11 PM

Game used jocks?

#79 JoeyJ0506

JoeyJ0506
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 30 August 2015 - 02:14 PM

Game used jocks?

You know it!

#80 shoeshine boy

shoeshine boy
  • LocationDecatur, GA

Posted 30 August 2015 - 02:46 PM

so basically we can expect a large wave of Pens stuff hitting Ebay (not from you) at ridiculous prices in the next few weeks?

always looking for non Reebok L & XL shells......