Photo

warrior DYnasty pro stock hockey sticks (replacing dolomites 2012)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 timdog

timdog

HOCKEY: Making Dentist Rich Since 1875 :)

• PipPipPip
  • 3,307 posts
  • LocationThe hammer

Posted 09 September 2011 - 03:40 AM

i have three warrior DYnasty PRO STOCK hockey sticks...these sticks are due to be out at xmas from what im hearing,2 are grip 85 flex with a draper curve and the other is a non grip 100 flex...the non grip seams to have the widdow blade while the other 2 have diffrent blade weaves front and back which is also diffrent in color(black dolimite weave on front red tighter weave on back) these sticks are replacing the dolomites this year. these sticks were obtained thru a nhl camp that was held in the summer and only a few are out there from what i hear? you can get more details on the stick at: icewarehouse.com im asking 300$ which may be high but im open to offers??? no idea really on these twigs so id thot id throw it out there,im new to this site so please bare with me..not sure how to load pics but if you need them or info just leave me a meesage ive got alot of cool stuff to sell and trade and even to show off! hope i can figre out how to post pics...lol thx..........Tim

#2 boldfacecole

boldfacecole
  • LocationWoodstock, GA

Posted 09 September 2011 - 05:18 PM

pm'ed bud!:)

#3 Stevo_323

Stevo_323

Posted 23 September 2011 - 05:31 PM

i have three warrior DYnasty PRO STOCK hockey sticks...these sticks are due to be out at xmas from what im hearing,2 are grip 85 flex with a draper curve and the other is a non grip 100 flex...the non grip seams to have the widdow blade while the other 2 have diffrent blade weaves front and back which is also diffrent in color(black dolimite weave on front red tighter weave on back) these sticks are replacing the dolomites this year. these sticks were obtained thru a nhl camp that was held in the summer and only a few are out there from what i hear? you can get more details on the stick at: icewarehouse.com im asking 300$ which may be high but im open to offers??? no idea really on these twigs so id thot id throw it out there,im new to this site so please bare with me..not sure how to load pics but if you need them or info just leave me a meesage ive got alot of cool stuff to sell and trade and even to show off! hope i can figre out how to post pics...lol thx..........Tim

PMd