Photo

ronin r5 vented cut hockey visor

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Gordo

Gordo

Posted 25 January 2017 - 09:31 PM

Anyone have any feedback on these the 2.75" ronin r5 vented cut hockey visor. Thanks

#2 Buzz_LightBeer

Buzz_LightBeer

Posted 26 January 2017 - 03:25 AM

If it looks like a Tron, and smells like a Tron...? 🤔🤔🤔

Good Idea; Whistling while you work.

Bad Idea; Whistling while you eat.

#3 Liddy019

Liddy019

Posted 26 January 2017 - 06:11 AM

So I believe this is hockey ninja and I just bought 2 one for my white amd one for my black and so far they have been awesome. I have never worn a visor and a few weeks ago got a stick right in the eye ball causing it to bleed. Scary situation and lucky learning lesson. Researched and went woth these guys and it's been great the only I would issue I'm having is its much more warm within the helmet compared to ni visor but apparently that's normal and will get used to it.
Liddy:-)

#4 Gordo

Gordo

Posted 26 January 2017 - 09:18 AM

Your exactly right it's a ninja, I was just on there website but I can't find a lot of reviews on it.

#5 Liddy019

Liddy019

Posted 26 January 2017 - 12:23 PM

I have v08 ccm helmets and both were easy to put on. It's been a couple of weeks now and they've been great. Haven't even cleaned them yet and I'm on the ice 4-6 times a week. I believe there are some reviews on their site but as a hater for anything in my face when I play. These so far have been awesome!
Liddy:-)

#6 Gordo

Gordo

Posted 26 January 2017 - 12:34 PM

Thanks, might try one out. I hate going by reviews on someone's own page, always skeptical if it's a true review or just friends writing in.