Photo

Buffalo New York pro stock stores

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 AussieCanuckHockeyLover

AussieCanuckHockeyLover

Posted 10 February 2017 - 06:56 PM

I'm going to Buffalo this weekend, anyone know any stores that sell pro stock stuff? Or a store that someone would recommend??

Thanks for the info!

#2 Kadams29

Kadams29
  • LocationBuffalo NY

Posted 10 February 2017 - 08:17 PM

The Sabres store at the Key bank center(Sabres arena). Gotta check the saturday hours. They have a bunch of new and lighty used player sticks. Mainly LH's and a few pieces of Equipment. This time of the year theres not much protective stuff FS. Lmk if u brought gear u can meet me at a local drop-in Saturday night. They always like extra guys to keep cost down. But lmk!-Kyle

#3 AussieCanuckHockeyLover

AussieCanuckHockeyLover

Posted 10 February 2017 - 11:10 PM

Ah thanks man, I won't be getting into Buffalo till Sunday morning (I should've been more specific). Thanks for the info though.

#4 AussieCanuckHockeyLover

AussieCanuckHockeyLover

Posted 10 February 2017 - 11:12 PM

Ah thanks man, I won't be getting into Buffalo till Sunday morning (I should've been more specific). Thanks for the info though.

#5 Kimo91

Kimo91

Posted 11 February 2017 - 12:15 AM

There is a Pure Hockey in Amherst (and one downtown across for the Arena I didn't know about, I guess).  The Amherst store has had some good selection in the past, but not year round.  I think they get their shipment pretty close to the end of the season.  Def call ahead to see what they have in stock:  

3265 Sheridan Dr
Amherst, NY 14226
(716) 551-0594

Open Sunday 10 am � 5 pm

#6 AussieCanuckHockeyLover

AussieCanuckHockeyLover

Posted 11 February 2017 - 08:45 AM

There is a Pure Hockey in Amherst (and one downtown across for the Arena I didn't know about, I guess).  The Amherst store has had some good selection in the past, but not year round.  I think they get their shipment pretty close to the end of the season.  Def call ahead to see what they have in stock:  

3265 Sheridan Dr
Amherst, NY 14226
(716) 551-0594

Open Sunday 10 am � 5 pm

Nice dude. Thanks a lot!