Photo

Recent Pickups: Random

• Please log in to reply
225 replies to this topic

#201 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:39 PM

We're getting there with you guys on our gun laws here in Cali. Wouldn't be surprised if we have an "assault weapons" ban next year.

Just come to AZ if it does, Tony, everything is legal here, as long as your gun is showing you dont even need a permit.

Feel free to check out my hockey reviews, or random stuff

#202 SakeBomb!!

SakeBomb!!
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:49 PM

I know!! Jealous of you Arizona boys with your 30 round mags, full automatic/ with suppression, etc. Maybe I'll buy a Barrett .50 BMG and have it stored in AZ. LOL!!

#203 greghughes

greghughes
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:03 PM

Just come to AZ if it does, Tony, everything is legal here, as long as your gun is showing you dont even need a permit.

Seriously, my buddy's dad helped him move into his apartment with a sidearm strapped to his belt

Looking for retro Ducks set!

#204 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:24 PM

I know!! Jealous of you Arizona boys with your 30 round mags, full automatic/ with suppression, etc. Maybe I'll buy a Barrett .50 BMG and have it stored in AZ. LOL!!

lol, you know where i live so drop it on by, i'll throw it in a safe

#205 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:37 PM

Seriously, my buddy's dad helped him move into his apartment with a sidearm strapped to his belt

the only issue i have with that though is some people are straight retards about it.  While at Winco a few months ago some guy was boasting around with his gun taking it out, pointing at shit when instead he could have pointed his finger at the direction he was directing some lady.  I dont care if you have the safety on, you wave your gun around my family trying to look cool, you're just a piece of trash

#206 greghughes

greghughes
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:56 PM

the only issue i have with that though is some people are straight retards about it.  While at Winco a few months ago some guy was boasting around with his gun taking it out, pointing at shit when instead he could have pointed his finger at the direction he was directing some lady.  I dont care if you have the safety on, you wave your gun around my family trying to look cool, you're just a piece of trash

Yeah definitely, i've been raised to be smart with guns, never point them at anyone no matter if its loaded, unloaded, safety on or whatever

Looking for retro Ducks set!

#207 BostonBruins

BostonBruins
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:07 PM

MA is worse
Always looking for BOSTON BRUINS gear!

Looking for Tampa Bay Lightning 3rd Set. Practice Jersey in Size 56, Size medium shell, 13 inch bauer/apx gloves.

#208 SakeBomb!!

SakeBomb!!
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:54 PM

MA and NY have worse gun laws than CA for sure, but next year it will get worse for us. So in the end, we may be in the same boat...

#209 BostonBruins

BostonBruins
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 07:10 PM

Yea I hate it mines illegal I have a adjustable stock lol but I have preban magazines.
Always looking for BOSTON BRUINS gear!

Looking for Tampa Bay Lightning 3rd Set. Practice Jersey in Size 56, Size medium shell, 13 inch bauer/apx gloves.

#210 Ev--NYR

Ev--NYR
  • LocationMilton Keynes, UK

Posted 18 February 2014 - 09:32 AM

Im off to Istanbul and Jordan for a week so I picked up some equipment to make the trip more enjoyable!

1901755_10202558191670092_1485254919_n.j

Hung Like A GeeGee

#211 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 24 August 2014 - 08:22 PM

Well I went out and bought a house...

This shit is expensive. I hate growing up. After being couped up in an apartment the first year of his life, my dog is in love with a yard. That's all that really matters to me anyway! 3 bed, 2 bath, fenced in backyard and a finished basement. Not bad for a starter. My list is growing each day while my bank account dwindles!

DSC03599_zps18b42517.jpg

Oh, and the best part. I finally have a room dedicated solely to my gear.....and a pumpkin.

IMG_4242_zps81b55302.jpg

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#212 nittanypucker

nittanypucker

Posted 24 August 2014 - 08:28 PM

This shit is expensive. I hate growing up. After being couped up in an apartment the first year of his life, my dog is in love with a yard. That's all that really matters to me anyway! 3 bed, 2 bath, fenced in backyard and a finished basement. Not bad for a starter. My list is growing each day while my bank account dwindles!

DSC03599_zps18b42517.jpg

Oh, and the best part. I finally have a room dedicated solely to my gear.....and a pumpkin.

IMG_4242_zps81b55302.jpg

Congrats! And yes, growing up sucks!

#213 olioli

olioli
  • LocationBearded Clam County

Posted 24 August 2014 - 08:52 PM

Love the new digs man!!!

#214 DespicableChang

DespicableChang
  • LocationKankakee, Illinois

Posted 25 August 2014 - 12:48 AM

I wanna pro stock pumpkin too!!!   

Congrats on the house man.  So true about it eating up your bank account.  

#215 ibeck

ibeck
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Posted 25 August 2014 - 05:23 AM

Congrats grizz!

"When you have and you love it, you can go all the time"-Alex Ovechkin

"The difference between an amateur and a pro is that an amateur does it when he wants to do it, a pro does it because he wants to do it" -Ryan Walter

Member #657

#216 aconard62

aconard62
  • LocationVIRGINIA, USA 🇺🇸

Posted 25 August 2014 - 07:50 AM

DSC03599_zps18b42517.jpg

IMG_4242_zps81b55302.jpg

:nw:  :nw:  :nw:

#217 UnrealFlow

UnrealFlow
  • LocationKingston ON

Posted 25 August 2014 - 08:33 AM

bought a house last year, looking at another and renting the first one. Congrats Grizz, great investment for young guys like us.

#218 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 25 August 2014 - 03:45 PM

Thanks everyone. The gear room is more like the medium one95 vault haha

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#219 nittanypucker

nittanypucker

Posted 25 August 2014 - 04:13 PM

Better not give out your address then...

#220 Yetso

Yetso
  • LocationLas Vegas, Nevada

Posted 12 September 2014 - 07:55 PM

Picked up some wonderful work boots today, they're like heaven for my feet... If only Doc made skates, I'd buy the shit out of that. These are the only boots I've found that fit my wide feet without bulging to either side.

o8e3he.jpg

Phrasing people! Phrasing!!!