Photo

Recent Pickups: Random

• Please log in to reply
225 replies to this topic

#21 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 27 May 2012 - 11:23 AM

Yeah , my buddy has one and we gave him some crap about it , all in fun though. However there were some real jerks about it at a pick up session. Really though , who cares....

That's why I waited until most kids got off. Kane had I think the bicycle mount or something that clamps down for his stick. That view is pretty cool, but Im sure it was weird.

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#22 wooeleven

wooeleven

Posted 27 May 2012 - 11:42 AM

I have a go pro and I have taken it out to several pick ups... It's a lot of fun... The view is a bit arbitrary which makes it exciting to come home and see what it looked like... The pick ups I go to are a lot of the same guys do the comments are never malicious... We also stuck it on the goalie and those shots came out amazing...

#23 Harv

Harv
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 27 May 2012 - 12:01 PM

OT: Kids with shorts and t-shirts on a stick and pucks. Clearly your at a skill level where you need no protection at all.

I've seen pucks ring off pipes into arms/elbows/legs/faces more times than I can remember.

/OT
WTB: Blackhawk Hossa Franchises

#24 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 27 May 2012 - 12:07 PM

What's OT? I hope you're not judging my skill level on what other kids are dressed like at a stick n puck :LOL: I see no need to wear full pads and go game 7 full check at a skate where I know over half the kids lol

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#25 Ev--NYR

Ev--NYR
  • LocationMilton Keynes, UK

Posted 27 May 2012 - 12:26 PM

There's also a cool vid that the Grand Rapids guys did.

dunno how to embed vimeo vids so theres the link

Hung Like A GeeGee

#26 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 27 May 2012 - 01:03 PM

I saw that on youtube, the stick mount is really cool

#3k gsdhead.gif

#27 Mikepell33

Mikepell33
  • LocationMilton, ON

Posted 27 May 2012 - 01:06 PM

I've also used my GoPro playing hockey a few times. We have a tournament we do at work so I don't mind wearing it for those games. I get some really cool game situation vids!! However, for some reason I seem to get face washed more than usual. Can't figure out why haha. I have also used it for softball, in the outfield and of course for snowboarding. I even let a buddy borrow it to play tennis against a pro he knows. The tennis wasn't great but still fun to play around with.

#28 NYIslanders21

NYIslanders21
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 27 May 2012 - 08:02 PM

I picked up my new motor for me Street Rod im building
Posted Image

#29 stock07

stock07

Posted 28 May 2012 - 09:20 AM

What's OT? I hope you're not judging my skill level on what other kids are dressed like at a stick n puck :LOL: I see no need to wear full pads and go game 7 full check at a skate where I know over half the kids lol

I like the " Dude get out of my way, I gotta get my dangles in!" comment. HaHa nice!

#30 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 28 May 2012 - 11:45 AM

I like the " Dude get out of my way, I gotta get my dangles in!" comment. HaHa nice!

Yeah dude, gotta show off my silky hands that I think I have for the camera!

#3k gsdhead.gif

#31 Ev--NYR

Ev--NYR

Posted 30 May 2012 - 04:57 PM

Finally arrived from Cali

Posted Image

Hung Like A GeeGee

#32 FearlessMadog

FearlessMadog
  • LocationCanada

Posted 30 May 2012 - 04:59 PM

Why from Cali? Can't get it here?

#33 Ev--NYR

Ev--NYR

Posted 30 May 2012 - 05:04 PM

Places Ive looked didnt have the special edition so I took to eBay to find it.

Hung Like A GeeGee

#34 Sabres

Sabres
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 30 May 2012 - 05:54 PM

Grizzly!! Your a sniper!! Nice idea!! And nice puck control bro! :)

#35 Sabres

Sabres
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 30 May 2012 - 05:58 PM

OT: Kids with shorts and t-shirts on a stick and pucks. Clearly your at a skill level where you need no protection at all.

I've seen pucks ring off pipes into arms/elbows/legs/faces more times than I can remember.

/OT

Harv, I know your concerned about the well being of the people out there on the ice but..... You came off a little rude no? Just saying bro...:)

#36 HockeySavants

HockeySavants
  • LocationEast TN

Posted 21 June 2012 - 03:13 AM

The digital pick up if you will (this was type using Dictation)

Posted Image
He shot at the 2 hole....that's what she said

#37 FATPHILLY

FATPHILLY
  • LocationThe Big City

Posted 16 July 2012 - 09:05 PM

Beats pro.

Posted Image
ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY TEAM USA AND FLYERS GEAR..AND ANYTHING ELSE RARE

#38 auditory

auditory
  • Locationflorida

Posted 16 July 2012 - 10:35 PM

Beats pro.

Posted Image

Philly, what's the difference between these and the studio or normal ones I guess?

#39 HockeySavants

HockeySavants
  • LocationEast TN

Posted 18 July 2012 - 12:32 AM

Here's some goodies:

Good luck finding this complete set :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This near completes my entire original pressing catalogue

Posted Image

This is brand new never opened as well....

Posted Image

I'm actually looking to move some of this stuff, hit me up
He shot at the 2 hole....that's what she said

#40 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:02 AM

:eek:
You seem to have a lof of "toys".

I loved the Turtles when I was a kid :D
Are they still popular now?
Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116